Tyra Banks

At the last ceremony of the VH1 Do Something Tyra Banks appeared on the carpet as you think ... what? Of course in overalls! I have a sneaking suspicion that she was damn mad at them.

And this is not a metaphor for something which is not a figure of speech and not even an exaggeration. I do not know what is the reason: with the desire to find that the only option that perfectly accentuate her bulge, or preferences in clothing, or maybe Tyra loves complexity (in my opinion, if you want to write, then overalls will deliver weight inconvenience). You never know. Though of course, to think that here, Tyra good in overalls classic style, emphasizing its advantages and lengthens the leg.

One of the issues the program Fa Fa Fa Fashion, waged Taira and "free" of Vogue editor Andre Leon Tello, was devoted to the suit. In this episode, Tyra herself admitted her passion for this part of the wardrobe.

The fourteenth season of the TV show "Top Model American-style" was rather unusual. Each new release Tyra appeared in overalls. Twelve issues - Twelve autfitov. The winner of this season told in an interview that all suits - the pride of Tyra, she modeled and sewed them.

In another television program "Tyra Banks Show" leading was also seen in overalls.

By the way, Tyra appears in her favorite article of clothing, not only in their own programs, but when is the invited guests other shows. For example, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Or, here's a photo Tyra returning to the show "Good Morning America».

Since overalls - a universal thing, Tyra boldly combines them with accessories and turns autfit evening, suitable for any social event.

And a few more everyday and working moments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting