Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann,

If your grandmother Ingrid Bergman (Ingrid Bergman), and my mother - Isabella Rossellini (Isabella Rossellini), there is nothing else to do but how to meet the famous family. Swedish actress and granddaughter of the Italian film director, the daughter of the famous model, philanthropist, actress and manager of Microsoft, perhaps at birth was predugotovan way into the fashion business.

Ingrid Bergman had a stunning natural beauty and acting talent. She did not want to spoil her Hollywood make-up artists natural, and created his own style, which has become a landmark for generations of beautiful women, and in his own family, including.

One of the daughters of the couple Bergman-Rossellini, Isabella, has gone in the footsteps of his mother and had inherited from her, like a twin sister, stunning beauty. In addition to modeling and acting work, Isabella took an active part in environmental projects. Like Grace Kelly, she became a UNICEF ambassador.

Isabella gave the family a brand - an amazing natural beauty - and love to the world his daughter Elettra.

Elettra, Ingrid was born on 26 July 1983. Her parents Isabella Rossellini and Jonathan Wiedemann, at that time the former model, met at a photo shoot, and Calvin Klein have lived together for a few years (1983-86 years), giving the world beautiful daughter.
To relatives and stellar origin Elettra is quite easy:
I never knew my mother's parents, but the parents know very well father. My father was a model and now works at Microsoft. As for the mother, it is exactly the same as any other mother! It is very important to me

As a child, Elettra, like her famous mother, suffered from scoliosis, and therefore was forced to wear a special brace for 5 years (12-17).

Elettra, Ingrid grew up in New York and received a prestigious education, she became a Bachelor of Arts in international relations and a master's degree in the field of biomedicine.
As a student about his future as Elettra responded:
I love to travel and I want to make maximum use of the opportunity to see the world. Later in life, I'll get another career. I have not decided what I want to do, but I'm interested in politics and the environment

Like mother, Elettra never planned to become a model. When she was 15, friends of the family offered to try yourself as a model. Her first order was for the German Vogue. Then Elettra appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue, Glamour, Ten.

More serious steps in the modeling business Elettra did during college, when she was 19, signed a contract with Bruce Weber for Abercrombie & Fitch. In addition, she was a model for companies such as Bill Blass and Ferragamo. Her face could be seen on the covers of American Vogue and Harper`s Bazaar.

During training at the United Nations International School Elettra perfectly mastered the French language, and during the two years of working as a model in Milan - and even Italian.

Model business requires to have a good physical shape. Elettra, like the rest of her family, loves sport: she regularly practices yoga and Pilates makes jogging in Central Park in New York, rollerblading. In the winter a lot of skiing and summer odaet prefer swimming and waterskiing.

Currently, the model is facing two well-known cosmetic brands - Lamarthe and Lancôme. At one time, for 14 years he has been Lankoma beauty icon and star of her mother Isabella Rossellini.
I vzolnovana be the face of Lancôme! I love them as long as it was crumbs and used to raid my mother's boxes of cosmetics. It was the face of the fragrance Tresor, and typically get all their stuff ... When I told my mother that she agreed to be the face of cosmetics brand, and that it was Lancôme, she literally podskachila and was so happy that I cried! I'm supposed to do right ...

Lancôme were pleased that their brand is now associated with a beautiful young lady, with an active lifestyle and charm of the Audrey Hepburn. Agree, as something they are similar to the Hollywood legend ...

In the footsteps of Isabella Rossellini, Elletra became not only an icon of the brand, and spokesmodel, «talking" model of Lancôme. In 2007, inspired by the program "without carbon", she urged people to make sure that they leave a trace in nature.

From my mother, in addition to the beauty and natural talent, Elettra has taken over and a penchant for philanthropy. She is the co-founder of 'One Frickin Day', a non-profit organization for special charitable projects around the world. According Elettra, the organization asks people for one day of their time to spend on the charity (for example, one day of their annual salary)

Philanthropy has been a model and groom British business consultant James Marshall.

If we talk about style, Elettra, everything is quite calm and steadfastly

Tags

See also

New and interesting