Rachel Hurd Wood

The first thing I think when I see this girl, "she looks like Evan Rachel Wood." And not just the fact that the names of the girls almost identical - the only difference is in the arrangement of names name. Rachel and Evan slightly similar in appearance.

But still they are different. For all those who still do not see any difference between them or take them for one person - this post.

However, Evan Rachel younger. Rachel lighter skin - almost porcelain, thin and pale. And Rachel's hair beautiful copper color.

Rachel is best known to viewers from the films "Perfume" and "Dorian Gray».

And yet - Rachel - niece of actor Hugh Laurie. So the girls have someone to keep the alignment. Not so long ago, Rachel starred in two large-scale paintings.

Rachel pretty bright eyes that make me mixed feelings. On the one hand, they seem somehow pustymi.A on the other hand - in these muddy gray little eyes have a charm.

Rachel sometimes been compared to Michelle Trachtenberg. But I personally think that the similarity between the actresses minimum.

A healthy glow, red mop of hair and knocked figure make a girl look like a heroine of novels of the last century. Perhaps that is why it is often offered by appropriate role in the movie. By the way, if anyone has not seen her movies - look. Mysterious, slightly melancholic girl good at it.

With pratnerom the film "Dorian Gray" - Colin Firth.

Rachel pictured almost smiling. Whether such a way. Whether it's no fun in life ...

But if you really smiling, very mischievous!

But it is quite unexpected - Rachel began to wear short hair.

And some more photos of Rachel.

Very young Rachel:

Tags

See also

New and interesting