Alexander Nilsson

Another Swedish high society blogger Alexander "Kissy" Nilsson.

The girl is 20 years old and one of the most beautiful days she decided to become a star. At the moment, the girl underwent 12 plastic surgery !!! Silicone breast implants, in the lips, in the buttocks, the correction of the nose and ears ...... I changed a lot, but not everything. I do not know how she was not tired, it's so hard to move away from the anesthesia. And maybe for her next operation, as the dose of a drug addict, can not resist everything.

I do not know, or she spoiled daughter of wealthy parents, or her good sponsor, after all 12 operations - it's not small money, and in 20 years.

Even in the hospital scarf «Burberry».

Innocent eyes

Classical pose for a photo.

But this was before the operation Sasha and glory.

As Sasha wants to become a singer, she has recorded the song in 2010, "success", but the song is not adequately appreciated and Sasha is in the creative process for a new song.

Creative mess

The guy is so obviously dressed up for fun (IMHO), and Keys do not need a costume. So Toon

In 2010, Kissy with her friend went to a party to the friend DJ in a nightclub, and wrote in his blog that he was going to meet her readers at the railway station (which I did not understand, she may want to invite them to a party). When she arrived, she waited a few readers who obkidali her eggs and flour.

Just Kissy loves to express their opinions about politics. Once she criticized the left-wing political forces in Sweden and told its readers not to vote for them. Later, people from the leftist extremist groups have written on the door spray Kissy, "bourgeois slut" and poured the blood of the pig at the door. Kissy at that time was not at home, but it attracted a lot of attention to it.

A la naturel, without makeup

Her blog, for those who are interested in www.kissies.se - she's even selling their stuff.

There's a lot of things online, and shopping and partying, and cakes, and cupcakes, and the boys, and so on ....

Touts New Uggs, maybe then sell.

The ideal place for a photo.

I do not understand why bring this up yourself. We must also know when to stop. Is it no one explained that even after 10 years, it will look at all 60 and, or worse.

To be honest, after watching her blog, it seems to me even more endearing than Isabelle Stromberg. IMHO, her eyes more tender and children ... But all this can also be a Online Time. Not knowing personally, I can only make a guess.

Tags

See also

New and interesting