Celebrities and Avon

Several years ago I was a big fan of catalog cosmetics. Where did the student-freshman money for Dior, Chanel, etc.? Especially because a directory so radiantly lybilis celebrities representing one or another product. And if the "Oriflame" were mostly Russian celebrities, the production of "Avon" is often touted Hollywood stars.

What is offered (and still offer) buy in "to the company's real women" celebrity?

Reese Witherspoon has been the face of several products "Avon" - lipstick, perfumes and creams. With lipstick creators hit the nail on the head - lips Reese large and plump not name, and then just kind of woman vamp with this lipstick. In general, I was led))) Lipstick quickly rolled down and was not as bright as the picture (

Spirits did not use. A friend said that an interesting flavor, but not resistant

Courteney Cox presented the budget aroma Spolligtt. I sniffed once the probe - not my

On an advertising poster Courtney younger age at 10

Huge Lulz has turned the campaign promoting the fragrance Bond girl, who advertises Gemma Arterton. At the time when it was launched, Gemma was the main contender for the role of the bridesmaids Bond "Quantum of Solace." In the film, she played some, but not the role that originally planned. But even in Avon, she became a full-fledged girlfriend Bond

Salma Hayek also promoted a lot of things - and lipstick, and a line of eau de toilette, and mascara. With a bright appearance it needs a minimum of makeup, but marketing has marketing

Actor Patrick Dempsey advertised spirits Unscpipted

... And baseball player Derek Jetter - toilet water and a series of shaving

I now wonder: do these people, with their millionth fees, once smeared and splattered with something from the "Avon")))?

Tags

See also

New and interesting