Crime

Perhaps the name of the topic be surprising, because the site we have not a criminal, but well-known personalities, which will be discussed below, committed a crime against style - and I do not exaggerate))). As role models for thousands of girls around the world, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen from the manicured pretty girls become a real icon durnovkusiya. And the main proof of this - the lack of any hair care. Their hairstyles I have repeatedly criticized in the chronicles of the paparazzi, if you noticed)

Tell me: what frightened I was at the girls, eh? Honestly, me and very often visited by such thoughts ... BUT (open secret) - Olsen twins were among my childhood idols (feyspalm), I hung on the wall poster of the film "New York Minute". They seemed so cool, popular, cute then. Therefore, their bows today - it's like a knife to the dreams chesslovo

This is just a small part of funky hairstyles Mary-Kate and Ashley

Long hair - it's beautiful, do not argue. But if they are rare, with NOT, roots and icicles hanging down - I'm with both hands for the quads, beans and other short haircuts

Black patch does not divert attention from the tangled hair, Mary-Kate, believe

Here Mary-Kate hair shorter, but they look much more seemly icicles her sister

What vyzhzhzhenye ends horror. Are they painted peregidrolem?

Sisters think that long hair beautiful without any pilings, zavivok and alignments. Alas ...

In principle, the beam is a lot and looks elegant. But if Mary-Kate was not too lazy to make it more smooth, it would not look like whore

Better than anything on their heads did ...

And a few more examples of very ragulnyh hairstyles Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Whistle or something, Sergei Zverev? Although ... he no longer sings than shear, so that the twins are doomed)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting