The media

Perhaps designers and photographers really bad ideas and head, since reached the point that for the sale of its glossy wrappers began using the idea of ​​sacrilege, of sin, angels and others just where a person is not allowed to Suva without asking. I presented here only two, very bright for me an example of the elementary lack of respect to the subject of religion, since everything else can just break away and find a word ...
pozhosche
1. All fresh reversal magazine fashion photography Tank Magazine, where Ukrainian Mila Krasnoyarova appeared in the form of a sinner ...! way way, if even clothes and well embodied the idea ... but let's look at a photo poodnomu ... for example:

But most of all, I resent this photo ... with a bare backside in front of the church. Not only is tasteless, so more and contrary to all human and artistic laws. For this one must burn!

Here are all crushed and surpassed "ax effect it" ... where there are pictures! Man in fact become so commonplace stopudovo smelling that women are willing to live next to him harems, angels fall from the sky ... well, what you do not have a powerful psychoactive effects? So you can win any war!

Noah's Ark ... not quite clear theme, but made several rude. And the idea is not so hot ...

Well ... on filling a nun with a pin. Question people to think ... How is a woman who devoted his entire life to the service of the church, praying ... What do you think it means this pathetic parody of the cult in the eyes of those who do not think it's just a game of forgiveness and redemption? You know, maybe this is just creatives to leave work, so if nothing else it never lezit? What really worthwhile to come up with little advertising?

So ... do hope that you understand me.)

Tags

See also

New and interesting