Fergie and Josh Duhamel

Fergie and Josh Duhamel, Josh Duhamel and Fergie ... While all leave and divorce Fergie and Josh were married January 10, 2009, live in peace and harmony. But how long can this idyll will last? I will not say that Fergie is getting older, and she and Josh have no children (already said, but oh well), but somehow unconsciously draws a parallel with Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, who, as you know, in recent years do not get along (Candles are not He held, but the press reports that it is). Demi, as well as Fergie looks good, but compared with the young Hollywood beauty is clearly losing, and children from Demi Ashton is not as well as Fergie and Josh. Colleagues singer of The Black Eyed Peas say they will soon have Fergie and Josh still appears the baby, as it is for the band takes a break.

(Excerpt from an interview with Taboo (party member):

"Fergie - our sister, and we must respect it. She definitely wants to have a family, and we are glad for it. That is why the group takes leave. But we will always be a strong family and support each other in everything. »

Have you thought about what to give your child Fergie?
"When that time comes, then we'll see. I do not know, maybe they are already working on it. She plans to finish this year with cases Peas. Everything has to be planned, it's not like, 'Oh, I'll be pregnant tomorrow. " And I think she and Josh deserve it. They are a great couple »
But I'm beginning to doubt that all will be well "strawberry» ...

There are no rumors about their break and there was not, but I think they are just around the corner ... see what happens at the 36-year-old Fergie and her 38-year-old husband Josh Duhamel. From myself I will say that I hope that they will beybik and they will spend their entire lives together, but today it seems to me that a couple of them are very unstable, because Fergie losing ground. Love is love, but men sometimes think, and elsewhere.

Photos from the wedding (sorry for the quality, it is better not found):

Photos from the life:

Several recent photos Fergie:

And how do you like this pair and think Josh Fergie will not exchange for a young beauty?

Tags

See also

New and interesting