Lady Gaga

Just do not have to think that I hate this lady. My dear, it is time to themselves and sobsvenno priznatsya environment that may this singer, and not friendly with his head a little bit, but at least it can in no way be banal.

I do not know about you, but I hate domestic stars who tonnes stamped by our producer, in the hope of earning a mean nemnoko mani on provincial silly fans. No, we can compare Gaga to such phenomena as "arrows", "brilliant" and Bilan ...) ... and all the others of course. So I wanted to say something? A! Naturally, my attention is the star dressing room ... Yes, it's not my beloved Dita, but has style and charm, which is not bad ... so, watch the latest obnovochku and say their opinion:

ABOUT! I was used not valid if allowed would beg to remind you of the most striking outfits analogues). Some of them are here already lit, odnomiz about them and I wrote at the time ... And of course parkas I have never seen up to a point.
In general, we look, rejoice Commenting and swear ...)

MYASOOOO! I'm probably a little bit strange ... or is it just this morning ... But looking at it so want to eat! horror!

But it is not funny! Stupid, when the original look so ugly (. In general, I was not pleased with the image.

Green hair, transparent dress ... Just like that ... ... mermaid Ondine!

Chest literally burning with fire ... Even more than that ... FIRE !!! GGGGG!

How can you see something in this dress? Strange ... but interesting.

My favorite platitse ... she was there such klasivaya! Although her beauty voosche difficult to name ...)

"Glamorous zauchka ..." I thought. This combination is impossible!)

PiSi: That's just not necessary right now to talk about her work and the originality of the music ... I'm not about that at all I want you to say;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting