Oden men

"A guy in a skirt!" - This phrase most used to be regarded as an insult. But if you dig deeper, that this offensive then? Skirt - a piece of clothing, like pants, sweater or pants, and absolutely no reason to discriminate against it! The fact that some designers are introduced into men's skirt collection - it's not a PR or a distortion, it is perfectly reasonable attempt to diversify the world of men's fashion. After all, if you look, women can wear and pants and skirts, and men - only pants. So they try, they are poor things, to refresh their wardrobes different riding breeches, and other distortions. As for me, breeches and narrowed trousers - it is a hundred times worse than the skirt. In general, as you understand, I want to see men in skirts. The beautiful, comfortable, wide skirts fashion (and I have absolutely no temperature). Men's skirt - it is very aesthetic.

Here I want to make popravochku: aesthetic seem to me just a knee-length skirt and below. Ideal - a full skirt with pleats up to the ankles. Try saying that it is not manly)

Jean-Paul Gaultier

Givenchy

Marc Jacobs decided not to reinvent the wheel and put on men's kilt

Particularly successful I think the new spring-summer collection by Yohji Yamamoto. Long, wide, rustling skirts, without much decoration and prints - so to say, spartan. All I thought of what gift to give to her husband on NG)) and say just try not wear

The main thing - without fanaticism. That I would not want to see the streets

Tags

See also

New and interesting