Lottie Moss

It seems that in the fashion Olympus will soon ignite a new star. 13-year-old Lottie Moss, half-sister of the very Kate Moss could oust the ranks of young models. The girl was spotted at the wedding of Kate when she was one of the 15 bridesmaids. Scouts modeling agencies if gone mad - each of them wants to get a comely little girl in his arms. But Lottie's parents do not hurry. Her mom said that 13 years - is too young age to begin her modeling career, and wants to wait until the 14th anniversary of her daughter (if it would change anything).

Lottie second left

It's too early. And while waiting for Lottie his 14 birthday, a modeling agency Storm Model Management (exactly agency that once opened Kate) saw fit to give her a trial photo shoot and see how Lottie show itself. She really liked it, so that everyone is happy.
And here are the same photos taken by photographer Andrea Carter-Bowman. The girl, of course, looks older than his 13 years, but naive view, definitely gives age.

The girl is very pretty. All in one voice asserting that it is very similar to Kate, but I personally do not notice the similarities. In my opinion, it has more in common with Andrew Pejic.

Lottie young and fresh, it is a real English rose. Her mother is absolutely right that the waiting when she was 14 years old, she has wonderful opportunities, it can turn out an excellent model. Her porcelain skin, natural blonde hair, blue eyes, cheekbones and expressive - this is what you need to model today.
Rumor has it that Lottie really enjoy working in front of the camera and she has already managed to withdraw advertising shop vintage things, which is owned by her parents. I do not know, coming out of it a successful model, but probably loud surname can not only play it on hand, but also hurt, because it is unlikely to avoid comparisons with his older sister. Career Kate was dizzying. Despite the fact that she was never to write beautiful and not quite live up to the model parameters during the growth of just 172 cm, it was not on anyone else's. It is interesting, though imperfect, the person remembered, but pretty face Lottie could get lost among the many beautiful mordashek.

The first cover of Kate for Vogue, where she appeared in 19 years.

Tags

See also

New and interesting