Butterflies Coulson

Peter Coulson - famous feshnfotograf from Australia, graced us with a fresh collection of works on the theme of masculinity and femininity. As he explained himself this year, he tried to find a point of contention between the "she" and "he" in the woman herself ... I probably only dimly imagine that he actually meant, because I do not seem to quite a different light ... < br />
So, the first photo shoot was actually ordered brand Matcho Suba for the autumn-winter collection 2012. Frankly, the concept of a butterfly caught in the book appeals to me, because there is something innocent, light and suicidal expected.

The second idea and its embodiment I already like a lot less. The name of this miracle - "Girls who look like boys ..." Do not think that I - the enemy of strong women ... just too much of our time force divorced! I understand that this is an outright luxury ... but it is very weak ... I want to stay, I probably some not so (.
In any case worthy of attention ...

PiSi: And if you think about ... what is his "woman, like a boy?" I've stared a little ... it turns out that it is made up kuryaga ugly naked ... or frankly shabby clothes ... It's like the face of a society? The collective image of our time?) Then is not even funny ... because his representation of reality is very strange ... at least for me ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting