On a note

Fancy dress 2012. Take on a note, and the next time you go to the store to choose a dress to the prom, party or simply a dress every day, do not forget to follow the designer.

DRESS ELIE SAAB

In ELIE SAAB 5 basic colors that can be seen below. Flowing dresses fit harmoniously into the floor in one collection with short dresses. There is no average length either to the knee, or to stop. By the way, I want to note that the gloss generally is very fashionable now, but look at the shiny dresses ELIE SAAB - it looks expensive, it is very important. Because any attempt to make the wrong dress brilliant usually end in tears.

DRESS VALENTINO

At VALENTINO noticeable emphasis on the floral motifs: patterns, ruffles, various floral decorations. In addition, there is a tendency of minimalism. Solid straight cut dresses look extremely advantageous.

DRESS CHANEL

CHANEL Dresses 2012 are in the traditional style for himself. Actually, I want to draw your attention to the fact that ruffles like sea foam from which once reborn Aphrodite and minimalism - the main trends.

DRESS YVES SAINT LAURENT

Ethnic motives YSL dresses will appeal to all those who delighted with such tendencies. Flowing dresses, developing walking, belted below the waist and translucent skirts - all prepared for you Pilati.

DRESS CHLOÉ

CHLOÉ always been easy, which is cleverly transformed into beauty. The severity of the lines interrupted by bright colors, adjusts to the summer mood. Absolutely lovely dress free cut, combined with a slightly almost belted at the hips - pay attention to these points. Do not be afraid of horizontal lines, they come into the trend.

DRESS ULYANA SERGEENKO

Ulyana Sergienko - beautiful Russian designer, the whole style that can be described with the words "lady-farmer." Floral motifs, combined with heavy air (an oxymoron!) Create amazing experiences. Dresses are associated with the village everyday life, hair styling reminiscent of something last year's tendency to "hay" hair. In general, Ulyana advises not to deviate from the peasantry. Especially us, Russian.

DRESS STELLA MCCARTNEY

Stella McCartney to cooperate with Adidas beginning to absorb more and more sports. I hope no one seems to me that McCartney was not the classic dresses and pretty easy fit for an active lifestyle. Extra-small mesh, a combination of two different materials and colors in an unusual manner - all prepared for us Stella.

DRESS HERMÈS

Note the free straight leg. The idea was supported by minimalism and HERMÈS, that can not but rejoice, but for the fashion house minimalism is nothing new. First monotone outfits replaced by the complexity of the latter. The unusual combination of three-color prints or does not fit all, but a closer look at them still stands. And I want to draw your attention again to the belt.

Continuation - vev.ru/blogs/modnye-platya-2012-part-ii.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting