The young and promising.

The young and promising. It says so on the British model Cara Delevin. Cara Delevingne recently signed a contract with «Burberry». And, it seems, is here to stay.

At the very beginning of his career, Kara relate to their future modeling skeptical.

She did not want to be a model, but longed to be an actress. The same well-known as her godmother - actress Joan Collins. However, while this she is not going well. Kara went to the casting of "Alice in Wonderland", but the role of Alice was Mia Wasikowska.

So I had to go to Kara fashion-beaten track.

Barbara Palvin and Kara:

Later Kara said:

"I became a model, because she needed the money. Oh no! Because it is, first and foremost, a great job and the opportunity to communicate with wonderful people, and then the money. Money - not the only reason! »
Of course, not the only one. Delevin - fairly wealthy family, besides being in distantly related to the family of the deceased Princess Di.

Kara with Jerry Halliwell sisters at the wedding:

Kara long been familiar with Christopher Bailey, as she comes from a family related to the world of fashion very closely - my mother Kara heads the personal shopping department store Selfridges.

A little crazy bow:

Glossy photo Kara:

In addition to career, the model is quite rich personal life.

Otherwise, the Kara - an ordinary girl - loves music, singing and film. And she loves meat dishes and does not like fish and high heels.

Fashion for Cara - a "self-expression". And she likes to say with the help of vintage dresses, jeans and jackets.

Last year, the British press was discussed curious ears. Then it became known that Cara Delevingne refused to play the role of the former soloist Spice Girls Victoria Beckham in a musical about the famous group. Kara explained this youthful simply:

"My agent told me," No, you can not, it will kill your career. Of course, I loved the Spice Girls. I loved Geri and Baby, but who loved Posh Spice? I was told that I look like her, and I said: It's not cool »

May soon no brand advertising campaign will not go without the baby Cara rapidly selects model bread with his older sister Poppy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting