Matthew Goode

Matthew Goode recently began acting in films and on television. It is difficult to say whether Matthew rise to the level of superstar, but his talent as an actor, he has already confirmed. And even assembled a small army of fans. To give you an idea of ​​its most lively, listing the films for which he could be remembered. So this "Watchmen," "Brideshead Revisited," "Match Point", "A Single Man" and "How to get married in three days." Now that you've remembered where they could see this cute actor, let's look at it closer.

Here are a few fun facts about Matthew: The actor has quite a sweet nickname - «goody» (candy, sweet). That is Matthew - yum. He is ...

Matthew - the youngest of five children in the family Hoods. And it is - the only boy.

Actor Laurence Fox - the best friend of Matthew. Matthew was the best man at the wedding of Lawrence and actress Billie Piper.

In 2009, Matthew Goode and his girlfriend Sofia Dyumok became parents: they had a daughter. She was named Matilda Eve Hood.

But the most difficult was it to play in the film "A Single Man" because his hero was an American.

For his role, he is trying to choose different characters, fearing that he was entrenched certain type.

In the background - the actress Felicity Jones:

Matthew - almost always looks stylish. This English dandy.

At a major event, it can be seen only if the prime minister out of his film. Otherwise, it is better to stay at home.

After the birth of their daughter Matthew hurries home after the shooting, as if on wings.

About the film "How to get married in three days»:

"I am sure that many would call this film the worst picture of the year. Location shooting, and not a script - that's the main reason due to which I agreed to this role: there I was comfortable to go home for the weekend. I said, what happens is something like "The Quiet Man", but in the end came out solid pop. Do I feel that summed himself, agreeing to play in this movie? No. Was it a bad job? Yes. But, you know, I had a great time. And I paid »

Tags

See also

New and interesting