Jordana Brewster

Through participation Jordans in the movie "Fast and Furious", I learned about it the whole world. And now we get to know her better.

Despite the fact that the homeland Jordans - Panama, his childhood and youth she spent in other countries. First in England, then in the US, and finally he went to Brazil.

She learned good Portuguese and then returned to the US, where she graduated from Yale. Such is umnichka.

Yet with Brazil started career Jordan. In Brazil, she started acting in the series.

Perhaps nowadays all know and remember at the time the sensational film "The Faculty." It was there that Jordana Brewster starred in the role of Delilah Proffitt.

Perhaps this picture was one of her business cards.

Thanks to her, Jordana Brewster received later still no one role, like in the movies and in advertising.

The next film, starring Jordana Brewster, was "Invisible Circus". Perhaps it was another success. But most of all remember this actress in the film "Fast and the Furious." Hollywood found her prospects was after this film.

Jordan and Paul Walker:

In 2005, the year of "Maxim" puts Jordan Brewster at the fifty-fourth place as the sexiest woman in the world. It is difficult to explain the reason for the sharp rise sexuality Jordana Brewster in the year 2009, when the same magazine "Maxim" put it in the top 10 in ninth place.

He also wrote that in 1999, the year she started dating Mark Wahlberg. Then there was talk even if the wedding is planned, but before that, of course, is not reached. But in 2007, the year of Jordana Brewster walked down the aisle with producer Andrew Form.

In April of 2011 came the fifth film "Fast and Furious", where the actress Jordana Brewster again shining star.

"We are with Paul liked best action scenes. We fully disengage. Pure adrenaline! »

Incidentally, a lot of tricks Jordan did itself.

"Directed by Justin Lin I wanted more action from me, and I did not want to disappoint him ... And I'll never forget the day when Paul and jumped down from the roof with a ten-height ... To be honest, at first it was very scary. But as soon as we jumped off, I immediately wanted to repeat the jump. In total, we took then five doubles. And then jumped from the building to the building and ran across the rooftops. It was a fantastic day ... Now I want to continue to do, to perform more tricks to try even more extreme. »

Many who spoke personally with Jordan, were pleasantly amazed by her pleasant demeanor and perfectly sunny charm.

A few photos from the personal collection Jordans:

I hope that in front of this actress is quite a long career path, the beginning of which was just necessary.

Tags

See also

New and interesting