BRIT Awards 2012

Europe does not lag behind Hollywood and punctually gives various awards to celebrities. So a few days ago in London award ceremony British Phonographic Industry, or simply BRIT Awards 2012. This award honors the best in music and is the British equivalent of the American Grammy. The results of the BRIT Awards came as no surprise for the audience: the best British singer Adele has become, international best performer - Rihanna, and the award "International Breakthrough of the Year" deservedly won Lana Del Rey. Let's see if these girls have become the best on the red carpet event.

This ceremony was the debut of Lana Del Rey on the red carpet. The singer has neglected to designers that "the red dress on the red carpet - a bad taste", and clothed in a dress of scarlet. And not lost. Lana looked very, very dignified in design Vivienne Westwood dress with bare shoulders and a long train. No jewelry and accessories - red dress itself perfectly completes the image.

A few days before the ceremony Jessie J said it would come at the BRIT Awards naked, but apparently thought better of it in time, and said at the event ... half-naked. This red transparent dress as if shouting, "Look at me" and exposes for everyone to see that decent girls prefer to hide. I can not say that I am delighted with the large image of Jesse, but this dress is very organically her looks - her style.

Adele stays true to his style. The singer re-emerged on the red carpet in a black form-fitting dress (this time Burberry) and was good. To some it may seem that the black color looks boring, but I think that in the case of Adele, it looks very interesting (and not just in non-ideal figure, it just suits her). Open a little body and dilute the black shiny ornaments and fresh makeup.

I'm not very familiar with the work of Florence Welch, but it seems to me a heavenly girl, hateful nebozhitelnitsey. If this is indeed the case, then she chose a perfect image. Air cream-colored dress by Alexander McQueen looks amazing! Not every woman dares to wear that, but Florence is unlike the others.

With the change of hair color and hairstyle Rihanna to come and change the style in general. From now on, the singer appears on the red carpet in dresses exclusively to the floor with a deep neckline, and cuts, and I'm very happy about that fact. Every her image looks great, and this dress from Givenchy - is no exception. I really like the decoration - shimmering beads around the plateau, which is particularly interesting to look at the edge of the fabric ...

Plus, the unusual design of the back and high leather gloves, adding a touch of image hooliganism.

I do not know who Caroline Flack (as Google says, is a British TV presenter), but I could not ignore the suit with shorts in which young lady complained about the ceremony. I nourish a great weakness for such ensembles, and she would be happy to wear this in everyday life. The only "but" - a selection of accessories: I am not sure that Caroline correct color clutch and sandals.

Another «lady in red», American singer Christina Perri, apparently decided to beat Jessie J, and did not wear a dress transparent underwear, carefully covering her bare chest hair. Interestingly, she had some plan of escape in case of a strong wind?

I love Kylie Minogue, but the choice of her dress at the BRIT Awards disappointed me. Intense blue very becoming a singer, but the style of dress is poor. Firstly, the outfit looks old-fashioned, and the second, followed by Kylie put on a dress shorter - it's just a luxury legs.

English model Abbey Clancy, the wife of one of the players of the England football team, on the other hand, did not hide his gorgeous legs under long skirts and dressed in a short tweed dress pale pink in the style of the 60s. There are no accessories other than beige boats and lush hair. Simply and tastefully.

Television presenter Fern Cotton chosen for its image of a classic combination of white top and black bottom. Of course, its modest blouse with collar and double-layered skirt looked quite modest against the backdrop of solemn evening dresses Rihanna and Lana Del Rey, but also had the right to exist.

Who I am particularly pleased, as is Nicole Scherzinger. This woman was made for this dress. No, on the contrary: this dress is just created for this woman. Yellow nicely sets off the dark skin tone singer and style emphasizes all the advantages and disadvantages of all the hiding her figure. Which it does not ...

Former member of Spice Girls Emma Bunton, remembering the old, also visited this action. I do not know what she was thinking when worn red transparent lace dress with a black body and black tights same, but not exactly on the rules of good taste. For a moment, I even have the impression that Emma bored on past glories Baby Spice.

Last, but not the worst - Pixie Lott. Yes, the singer looked pretty good in the long tight dresses, decorative petals, supplementing it with a massive ring, red lipstick and clutch her tone. All would be well, that's just a way for a woman over 30, and Pixie just something simply 21.

Tags

See also

New and interesting