Sukupova

Several years ago, Khan Sukupova won the title of "super-model". Khan - a Czech model, which has become as popular as her compatriot - Eva Herzigova and Karolina Kurkova. Now Khan is not only the top model of the world scale, but also society lady. And, with both roles Khan manages to "excellent." History Hana Sukupovoy could become a living illustration of the life of a modern Cinderella.

From the beginning, everything went to Hana successfully. Its path in the model was a straight line, without sharp turns. First, the basketball team, and then win a beauty contest, and later - the show in Paris. Then these impressions were so many that she and Khan probably would not remember them all. But she remembers how her career began.

"It was Christmas Eve. My sister and I looked at a magazine and came across an ad for a modeling contest. The prize is $ 100. We thought it would be nice to get such a sum and buy Christmas presents. We sent our photographs to the contest. I could not think, that we will call. Soon, I signed a contract, and my sister, just won the prize »

The only thing that annoyed Khan - is her long legs. That is very much unlike her, like. Someone even said that Hannah feet longer than the record holder of the nineties, Nadia Auermann. Khan just shrugged:

"I do not actually measured. Many designers think so, but I'm not sure it's good. After all, because of my height I entrust to wear very long dresses »

She prevailed on the covers of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, was the face of Gucci, Versace and Sarolina Herrera, H & M.

Khan is also known, especially in the press as a "super model new generation." Although, according to many models, the prefix "super", the term coined by the media, and the models themselves have never considered themselves "super". Naturally, this applies to models with a reasonable estimate.

Next - all that will inevitably happen with top models: a little picture, a little cinema and television, charity.

"In my childhood, when I lived in the Czech Republic, I often looked at the airplanes and dreamed of where to go first. That settled in New York, but still so close to the sky, I could not think, but always knew that I would have a happy life ».

Khan is not fixated on a modeling career. In a sense, it was the only bridge to the beautiful and rich life. Now she has friends from the world of fashion, like the models Doutzen Kroes, our Eugenia Volodina and beer empire heiress Daphne Guinness.

"My first home in New York, was a modest apartment in Williamsburg, not very presentable, but the bohemian neighborhood of Brooklyn. In the evening, lying down on a tiny bed and compressing the legs, so they are not hanging, I looked out the window at brightly illuminated skyscrapers on the other side of the East River and dreamed that maybe in one of those magnificent houses lived my future husband. "
And all came to pass. For several years, Khan married to non-poor lovely man, a jewelry company president Aaron Group. And she lives just on the other side in one of the most prestigious areas of Manhattan - Midtown.

Tags

See also

New and interesting