Paul Wesley

So many articles about the beauties on VeV.ru - and so few posts about handsome guy)) I dare a little balance this injustice. You agree that any movie / series should be a sex symbol - a female to the male audience and male, respectively, for women. If you take the TV series "The Vampire Diaries", a few series that I have looked recently, it turns out that another paradox: there are two beautiful guy - Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. Both are worthy of attention, but somehow it turned out that Ian became the undisputed sex symbol of the show, but Paul stayed on the sidelines. Why is that? Not enough charisma or talent? I have not seen all the series, but I otsmotrennyh Gender plays well. Not Depp, of course, but no worse than Ian accurately. I think the thing is that Ian began in real vstrechatsya with the leading lady, Nina Dobrev. PR, you know ... I bet: if Nina curled Paul, everyone would sigh over it)))

I do think that Paul of life does not have time to get into the stream)) If you look at the filmography of this 29-year-old actor (real name, by the way, Vasilevsky - parents Paul immigrants from Poland. The actor has officially changed his name to Wesley in 2005) there, except for Stefan Salvatore in "ET" - no major or even okologlavnoy role. Paul starred in many high-profile projects - "CSI," "24," "Law & Order," "Secrets of Smallville," "Lonely Hearts" - but they were all the scenes or a tiny role. By the way, Paul-screen experience is 12 years. During this time, you can get loose, but, apparently, producer Paul does not know how to beat him for the role. In 2012 planned output of only one movie with Paul - British malobyudzhetki "Coastal disco." And he was not the main role (

I do not believe that Paul does not seek to achieve more - it is an ambitious man, his face is written. Then what - bad luck? Perhaps it is a punishment for the fact that he got rid of the native names? At the time, Paul explained the decision to change the name to Wesley:

"Vasilevsky" - is so hard to pronounce last name! My family did not mind that I took myself to something more sonorous, and I did it & quot;
Dude, is unpronounceable names have ever been a hindrance to your career? For example, Benedict Cumberbatch is now all right)))

PR novels Paul also too late to PR. The actor is married to Torrey DeVito, who, incidentally, also played in "The Vampire Diaries", a minor character. Nice lady, but this is not Nina Dobrev)))

Paul soon 30, and, in principle, he still might get in terms of a great movie. Cases when the TV series "popping" serious dramatic actors a bit, but they are. But this requires remarkable effort and a little luck. It is hoped that Paul ever come out of the shadows Somerhalder. After all, the guy something very beautiful ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting