First Dates star

Justin Bieber did "it" in 11 years

"On my first kiss ... I was only 11 years old when I was friends with a girl, and in a cold snowy day we played in the street and were freezing. We have moved closer to each other and did it ... it was a cold nose and lips, too, just like mine. We kissed, and recoiled from each other, confused. Yes, my first kiss was very awkward! "

Jessica Alba first kiss "grown-up" in 7 (!) Years. I kissed him with an ax to grind, he promised that he would take me to his basketball team & quot;

Hugh Jackman kissed for the first time in nine years. "I well remember my first kiss. Her name was Sarah Dowsett and it is very pleasant to me. I kissed her and told her that I loved her. She said she loved me too. I will never forget this moment ... »

Charlize Theron gave her first kiss guy from his school in 13 years. "He wore braces and was not the most popular guy in school, but I was drawn to it. I remember that when we looked at "Friday the 13th" and shaking with fear. That's when it happened. It was terribly awkward because we had no experience in such matters »

Diane Kruger is also the first time she kissed a guy in 13. "He was older than me by three years. When we kissed, I was so scared that began to avoid this guy »

Ashlee Simpson did it in 14. "After the kiss, I ran into a live bus with glowing face and all at once understood what had happened to me. "Ay-ay-ay, girl, what have you done" - she joked, and I was terribly embarrassed »

The first kiss Reese Witherspoon has happened in 10 years. "The boy's name was Graham, and I was in love with him. Then he broke my heart, telling me that he does not like me. Until now, shame »

Brooklyn Decker her first kiss did not like. "I was 12 years old, his name was Derek, and he slaver me lip»

Leighton Meester first kiss only 16. "I accompanied my classmate and I was nervous, feeling that now something is going to happen. When he kissed me, I escaped and ran away, burning with shame »

The first kiss from Christian Bale suffered under the big top, the girl-acrobat named Bertha. "I was seven and I often hung out at the circus, because my mother worked there. Bertha noticed me and took the initiative in their hands »

Tags

See also

New and interesting