Its among animals

Born in Africa, the son of French wildlife photographers have Tippi Degré (Tippi Degré) was the most unusual childhood. The girl grew up in the African desert and found a common language with many wild animals. African elephant named Abu, leopard nicknamed JB, cubs, giraffes, ostriches, crocodiles, zebras, cheetahs, mongoose, giant frogs and even snakes - that's her best friends.

Africa has been her home for many years and became friends with Tippi very ferocious animals Namibia. The child says: I have no friends, because I've never seen children. Animals - my friends.

The girl's parents, Alan and Sylvia DeGraw documented her daughter's life in the African wild. The book is titled "Tippi of Africa" ​​was published in 1998 and tells the adventures of a girl, her parents and her best friends. Close ties with the wild animals of Africa did Tippy very famous all over the world. She was given the nickname Girl Mowgli.

Her mother says: It's incredibly difficult, but for a child, perhaps the most difficult to learn to cross the street with heavy traffic. We occasionally Tippy was an opportunity to play with other children - children from toddler or Bushmen tribe of the Himba, who took a walk alien baby with blond hair. But mostly, she had to settle for communicating with animals, to which she approached cautiously, but without fear.

10 years later, the family returned to France. The girl had to re-learn the world. Who is the girl for 22 years. Looking back, Tippi says that she had a life full of real adventure. And she still thinks like a real African woman.

​​

Tags

See also

New and interesting