Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp as his colleague Brad Pitt, this year banging 50. In the age of the actor is not that advanced, most age change and reorientation. If before Johnny could easily speculate on their appearance, bewitching spectators not only talent, but also a picture of his face, but now comes a moment that this is "not a ride." Girls Give "fresh blood" and Depp Give all the same as eccentric personalities. For the time being his chosen mechanism worked in the cinema at the "Pirates" went as a holiday, but whether one-fifth of the same relevant in 2015? The question, of course, interesting, but, in my opinion, it is worth to make and go to a new, more serious level. Although in his career Johnny had so many great roles that now he can say «aurevoir» not only the "Pirates of the Caribbean", but the rest of the pictures. However, to do this it is not going to, because infinitely loved her audience.

"Cry-Baby" (1990)

Unconditional talent Plus handsome (imagine how a pity to lose this beauty over the years!). I hope he gets the "Oscar" is not for longevity, but for the very real "perfect role", waiting for him in the future, and that too much arguable criticism it falls in recent years in connection with attachment to the "Pirates". Personally, I was very pleased to do his filmography (as he hoo!), And I believe that over the years it will be more voluminous and more interesting)

"Edward Scissorhands" (1990)

"Arizona Dream" (1993)

"What's Eating Gilbert Grape" (1993)

"Ed Wood" (1994)

"Dead Man" (1995)

"Donnie Brasco" (1997)

"Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (1998)

"The Ninth Gate" (1999)

"Sleepy Hollow" (1999)

"Before Night Falls" (2000)

"Cocaine" (2001)

"From Hell" (2001)

"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003)

"Secret Window" (2004)

"Finding Neverland" (2004)

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (2005)

"Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (2007)

"Enemies" (2009)

"Alice in Wonderland" (2010)

"Tourist" (2010)

"The Rum Diary" (2010)

"Dark Shadows" (2012)

Tags

See also

New and interesting