David Beckham

37-year-old is not going to go away on a holiday. At the end of last year ended Beckham's contract with a club in Los Angeles Galaxy, and now he has given the first official press conference as a player, "Paris Saint-Germain", which will be played before the end of the season.

At this time, Bax decided to do that, according to unconfirmed reports, had not done any of the players. All the money he earns for his five-month contract, will be transferred to charity.

We have agreed on something quite unique. During my time at the club, I will not get paid: we decided that she would be transferred directly to children's charities here in Paris. I am very proud and excited about this povodu.Ya not sure that somebody did it before, but everyone knows how I am indifferent to children and charity. We've got to do something special.
The exact figure is still unknown, but it is estimated that the total amount is not less than EUR 3 million. In addition, David was very pleased that the number of offers from different clubs who came to him:
I am 37 years old, but, nevertheless, I have received a lot of proposals, more than ever in my career, and all this at my age. For me it's a great honor. I chose PSG because I understand it, to aspire to the club and its transfer policy. Paris - a stunning city and it has always been such, but now there is a club that will be very successful in the next 10, 15 or 20 years. I'm not saying that I will play for so long, but it's great to be a part of something growing and developing.
Beckham added that he did not consider any offers from English Premier League:
I won a lot of awards with the "Manchester United", and I always said that I do not want to play or for any other English club. I have many ties with Manchester United, the team for which I am a fan and I always dreamed of playing. I would not have accepted the offer of any other Premier League club.

Asked about what he can bring into play a new team, David said the following:
I'm still in shape. I can play the same as when I was 21. I did not lose speed, because I never had it. This is a huge temptation - to be part of one of the biggest European clubs at the moment.
The duration of the contract is also not embarrassed player:
I do not think this is a short-term contract. Perhaps this is a short-term project for me as a player, but the club is undergoing tremendous changes under the leadership of new owners. Although I signed a contract until the end of the season, I consider myself to be part of the future of this club. My goal - to help this club and all of French football to a new level, to help PSG become one of the most powerful clubs in the world.

It is reported that Victoria and the children will live in London.

Tags

See also

New and interesting