Style on the podium and out ...

Miranda Kerr

If at the show fashion brand «David Jones» Australian supermodel demonstrates suits men cut (as in the photo), and fine dresses to the floor, in ordinary life Miranda, of course, prefers a casual image. While for the most part on the road, babe tries to wear was the most convenient. Jeans, sweaters and low-heeled shoes combined with stylish hats and other accessories and that Miranda has queen street-style. She skillfully combines the simple things in her beautiful figure looked most advantageous.

Gisele Bundchen

Several years, and maybe even months ago, on the catwalks of the world Gisele was not equal. Consecutive year that it recognize the highest paid model of the world, because the professionalism with which she approaches her work, now can boast units mannequins (strange that early in his career, no one wanted to work with her). On the podium, his confident gait she attracts the attention not only to themselves but also to clothing, but in life Bundchen tries to be less noticeable. She has two beautiful children, a loving husband and a multimillion-dollar state, so as she once confessed to her in what all the hype associated with personal life.

Karolina Kurkova

"I love modern classics!»

Heidi Klum

From his youth Heidi felt like an outsider, because other models have been much higher and much thinner than it is, but with age the German took its shape and even fell in love with them. At every opportunity Klum shows us his tightened figure at social events, in everyday life as much as possible by choosing the closed type of clothing.

Alessandra Ambrosio

On the podium, the young mother often has to parade in costumes of dark shades, although during the week it almost always appears in the images of bright colors, which, by the way, it goes much more smoothing sharp features.

Naomi Campbell

Designer Roberto Cavalli admitted that if established in the fashion industry "Oscar", he handed down to him by Naomi Campbell.

& Quot; «Black Panther» delightfully presents things from different collections, playing every time a new role & quot;

Kate Moss

"Nice dress - my job. However, nobody, not even my mother does not know how hard it »

Adriana Lima

Adri - minimalist. Her everyday images are so simple that the paparazzi rarely watch it. They are much more interesting than the same Alessandra, though, read somewhere that her reluctant to run (allegedly Ambrosio managers will call themselves photographers to where the model).

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

In my opinion Rosie second versatility and beauty of street style (of course, after Miranda).

Coco Rocha

It's on the catwalk Coco can dress up in bright outfits that she did not like it, but in the life of a model for mono and multi-layered.

"I like black and gray. On the streets of New York you can hardly see me in white or pink, because black leather boots and jackets - that's all I need »

Erin Heatherton

"My" fashion philosophy "is: wear something in what feel happy. Do not look at brands and trends - look in the mirror of his soul »

Tags

See also

New and interesting