Songs of Paul McCartney

To the list of anticipated albums this fall, we can safely add another! August 29, the anniversary of the last concert of the legendary Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney has pleased fans of the news about the new album. The album will be called «New» and will be available October 14th. According to the singer, the album was very unusual - it worked on 4 different producer and each brought their own notes to various tracks.
In an interview with BBC6 he talked about the new single, whose name follows the name of the album, New. Sir McCartney himself described the new single follows:

He pristavuchy, summer and love. I think the audience will recognize in it my style
The single went on sale today, and on YouTube you can listen to it for free now. And not to be biased to evaluate the novelty, let us remember the 5 most popular solo songs by Paul McCartney - the ones that get to the top of the charts and stayed there (and in the hearts of the audience) for a long time.

5. Band on the Run (1974)
The song is the fifth solo album by Paul McCartney took first place in the 100 best singles chart Billboard, reached the top of the charts in Canada and New Zealand. In his native Britain for Paul Song entrenched in third place in the 100 best singles chart.

4. With a Little Luck (1978)
This song was written during the pregnancy of his wife Linda, Paul, in connection with which a group Wings, which included a singer, took a short break in the creative arts. The song tells about exactly how the life of that time. Well, the audience fell in love with the song! The song has become a leader in the chart singles on the Billboard Top 100 and won 5th place in the related US charts Adult Contemporary. In the UK, the single also became the fifth.

3. My Love (1978)
My Love Song from the album Red Rose Speedway was also the first in the 100 best singles chart Billboard, could not resist the song of the singer's feelings for his wife and chart Adult Contemporary - My Love it, too, has become a leader and held the position for three weeks. In the UK, the success was not so daunting - 9th place in the chart of best singles. The single My Love has received the status of gold as sales exceeded one million copies.

2. Coming Up (1980)
A dynamic composition Coming Up c album McCartney II repeated the success by taking first place in the singles on the Billboard Top 100 and made it to second place in the chart of best singles in Britain. The charts Adult Contemporary song took only 48th place, but the first time made it to the Best Dance Music chart, ranking it 64th place.

1. Silly Love Songs (1976)
The most successful song of Paul on the analysis of charts becomes Silly Love Songs. First place in the top 100 singles chart Billboard, the first place in the hit parade Adult Contemporary and second in the 100 best singles of Great Britain. At the end of 1976 the composition has been recognized as the best in the genre of pop music and also got certified gold single for overcoming foreign sales of a million copies. Bravo, Sir Paul!

Source: vev.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting