Seva Novgorodsev. On education, aromatherapy and double chuschnostyah

Since the summer of 1982 to the fall of '98, I was in a civil marriage with an English actress, popularly known as Karina Archibaldovna. Over the 16-plus years of a lot of talk about what happened and even bet. For example - the country in which the education system is better?
"Physicists are you, my dear, you do not know - I said in the heat of polemic - in math on four actions did not go, poems in memory do not remember. Here we all physics-chemistry-algebra with trigonometry taught, like or dislike. We anecdote about Chapaev and quadratic trinomial who want to tell us, will laugh, and you? Or take the literature. We all know its main authors, from Gogol to Sholokhov, and knowledgeable about Western as well as you. "
Karina Archibaldovna objected, arguing that neither physics nor chemistry it is not necessary to know that the four rules of arithmetic, it is enough, and that literature knows very well, thank you very much.

As if to confirm the idea that education is different, she soon entered the two-year course of aromatherapy. Before exams made me drive it on the material up to three nights. Until now, for example, I remember that the essential oil of ylang-ylang flowers, fragrant Kananga has a calming effect, normalizes high blood pressure, helps with skin problems, and is also considered an aphrodisiac. In Indonesia, without flowers of ylang-ylang is complete, no wedding.

After aromatherapy Archibaldovna fascinated clinical kineisiologiey (roughly speaking, the diagnosis of muscle tone), and then a friend dragged her to a past life regression and childhood. The client, in a weak state of hypnosis reveals their psychological blocks, which are not suspected.

I remember as a quiet and respectable accountant during a regression suddenly fell into a frenzy of rage and smashed all the furniture, which caught him by the arm.

For Archibaldovny with a friend is nothing surprising here was not. They willingly talked about the "essence", "double" and other evil spirits, which can settle in the human soul and the technique of protection they enjoy, these entities do not jump to themselves.

These stories appeared that such an entity, having captured a man can sometimes force him to acts that he never would have not committed. As in the horror film - "a voice said to me - kill him!ยป

In 2009 in Italy Stefania Albertani killed his sister, burned her body and tried to kill the parents. She was given a life sentence. In 2011, it provided protection Stephanie brain scan, which were marked by abnormalities in the anterior cingulate, which often leads to uncontrolled aggression. Milan Judge Louisa Lo Gatto softened a life sentence to 20 years.

We also know the story of a school teacher from the US state of Virginia, which in 40 years has suddenly become impulsive pedophile. He was arrested, tried. The day before sentencing him to develop a strong dizziness and pain. The hospital found a brain tumor the size of an egg. After the operation, all the symptoms disappeared impulsive pedophile but returned some time later, when the tumor began to grow again.

In America, where lawyers work wonders evidence to conclude the neurosurgeons and neurologists often appear in court materials. From 2005 to 2012 such cases were fifteen hundred, but, apparently, attempts to present his client incompetent and not responsible for his actions, happen more often.
text by default Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting