The oldest woman

Peggy McAlpine, a mother of two children, who already has four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren, jumped with a parachute in its 104 years and became the oldest woman in the world, decided to take on. Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records already going to make a brave pensioner in his book, because bold Cypriot managed to jump out of a plane at an altitude of 730 meters and landed on the ground in 104 years even in spite of the fact that it moves in a wheelchair. The most interesting thing that Peggy McAlpine broke its own record set by her five years ago. Pensioner-daredevil explains his incredible act of love for the height and passion for skydiving. Such an amazing ekstremalka spoke about her flight in an interview Sunday Express: «I enjoyed every minute. It was even better than last time. Of course, I would like to do it again - especially if someone beat my record. " But that's not all: after landing brave Peggy McAlpine celebrated her new record a glass of champagne. Even appeared on YouTube video with such a striking record: See also: supernormal Mirin Dajo - mystery stories. Japanese Robinson Crusoe 20 years living on a desert island. A resident of Brazil raises his eyes from their sockets 95% 27-year-old girl with Rotate stops living a normal life. The oldest person in the world was 256 years old. 95-year-old Chinese woman, six days after the death got out of the coffin. The smallest man found in the Nepalese village. A resident of Britain is recognized as the fattest man in the world.

Source: skuky.net/59552

Tags

See also

New and interesting