Chinese acrobats

In China, the athlete was still alive, torn down from a great height in the course time with his eyes closed without insurance. In Hunan tightrope walker named Aisikayer Vubulikasimu miraculously survived after it fell into the abyss with the 200 meters at the world record. As it turned out, the man was trying to pass a distance of 700 meters without insurance in the opposite direction with his eyes closed. The complexity of the record was that Aisikayer could only rely on their co-ordination: a bandage on his eyes, deprived of his ability to control the situation. During the entire complex are athletes repeatedly lost his balance, but at the last moment he managed to avoid falling. However, 40 meters to the end of the tensioned wire tightrope walker fell down into the abyss from a height of 200 meters. According to witnesses on the scene immediately went to rescue. - I still can not believe that I managed to save, - admitted Aisikayer Vubulikasimu. - Luckily, I landed on the trees. They softened my fall. At the moment, the man is in a local hospital with serious injuries. See also: The American went on a tightrope across Niagara Falls. The oldest woman in the world jumped with a parachute in 104 years. Mirin Dajo superpowers - a mystery story. Japanese Robinson Crusoe 20 years living on a desert island. A resident of Brazil raises his eyes from their sockets by 95%

Source: www.lifenews.ru/news/96536

Tags

See also

New and interesting