Girl 11 years old only eats noodles

18-year-old Georgie Readman from the English Isle of Wight adheres to a diet exclusively of cheap instant noodles, just as fears eating other foods. Every year, it consumes up to 50 kilometers of produkta.

As a result of repeated food poisoning at the age of 8 years old girl stopped to eat any vegetables, fruits, meat and dairy products. It just can not bring myself to eat them, experiencing panic, shortness of breath and sweating whenever barely tries to bring something to the mouth.

Doctors put Georgie diagnosis "selective eating disorder," which means that it can only eat products that are not capable of causing acute food otravlenie.

Now the only such dish in her diet is instant noodles. "I've always liked the noodles, and I can easily eat two packages at a time - recognized Georgie. - Sometimes I even eat it raw straight from the pack ».

But, for the love of the above mentioned products, she is aware that her body is constantly exposed to nutritional deficiencies and lacks energy. So she hopes to be able to overcome their illness and go to the normal pischu.

Source: drunov.ru/news/angliyskaya_devushka_pitaetsya_isklyuchitelno_lapshoy_bystrogo_prigotovleniya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting