Roofs Dubai (57 photos)

In this photo essay, you will learn how bloggers have decided to conquer the roofs of skyscrapers one of the most beautiful cities in the world and high-rise - Dubai. So, it was decided to break away in Dubai to complete, but for the least money. Dubai - luxurious and expensive city, but as it turned out, did not need to be a sheikh to get the pleasure of staying in it.

The first view of the transport interchange (First Interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road) and the Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world. Products in Dubai cheaper than in Moscow and in any other city in the Russian Federation. Public transport - the same situation. A travel by taxi to Dubai even cheaper than the subway, if you three. Therefore, zapasshis Snickers, juices, we set off to conquer the first skyscraper.

In Dubai, very little of the citizens of the UAE, there are immigrants, as far as I've heard more than half. In Dubai basically come to work from less affluent countries - India, Pakistan, Philippines. And, despite this, the UAE has no nationalists, no one screams "Dubai sheiks!". Full flavor of the local population can be seen in the subway, which by the way here is also very modern. Embarkation and disembarkation of cars during rush hour - it is something. Indians come in large numbers, accustomed to that in overpopulated India they usually do not have enough seats in the cars, do not follow the rules of embarkation. As soon as the doors open, the Indians crowd filled up the car, while not letting go, even by pushing back the people who want to go to this station. In addition to immigrants there are tourists, especially a lot of Russian tourists who come in large numbers to purchase in Dubai Mall (the largest mall in the world) and look at the Burj Khalifa. It would seem that the tourists as tourists, tourists are everywhere! But our tourists the most special. We very quickly began to learn their faces, they have short, sometimes thoughtful and constantly sschurennye. But the most distinctive feature of many Russian tourists in Dubai that they feel at home, for example only Russian tourist can yelling at his language in the UAE, "Two tickets to Dubai Mall and back!" Or "I told two French fries! You're a fool or what? I said two! ". It is a pity that everything is so. While it may be the situation with tourists from other countries is the same.

Caucasian with two fillipinkami resting on the roof of one of the hotels

In Dubai, it is very difficult to travel by foot, all dug everywhere because of the huge number of buildings, little walkways, huge motorway, which can not go. The most optimal for peredzhvizheniya - a taxi or at worst subway. All greens in Dubai - artificially grown, all the houses are built in the area of ​​bare desert. In Dubai, you can not go by the handle or kissing (even tourists), but no one will ever make a girl to wear a veil if she does not want. Marat said that women in the UAE untouchables, with them, no one will talk and touch. But in fact, we could not verify this because we traveled by men. In general, I have a lot of impressions of the city, much as it seemed to me surprising and unusual, with regards to the way of life.

The first transport interchange Most in Dubai we were interested in the roof and the views from them. Climb on the roofs abroad - it does not climb in Russia. Firstly, the laws in the UAE more severe, and secondly, in Dubai we were on the Rights of tourists, so we had to be extremely careful not to break the law.

It turned out that climb on the roof in Dubai is easy enough. The main thing to pass the reception at the entrance to the building, and at the top you are likely to find an open door to the roof. A lot of roofs with swimming pools, the review site for guests and helipads. There is no sense to close the roof of the castle, because very few people come to mind to jump down, hang a poster or opposition to sit down with a sniper rifle. The standard of living in Dubai is quite high, so people live in peace and not paranoia. There is one small problem in the ascent to the top of the hotel - the elevators on the cards, that is, is when you zhmёsh button the top floor and the elevator does not go. Here it is necessary to wait or tenants and go with them, or stand in a closed elevator until you someone will call from the upper floors. By the way, reception and security in hotels and apartment complexes are not collected from bydlanov, as happens in the Russian Federation, and the cultural and polite people. For example, we went to one hotel, went to the elevator, and he on the card. The doors closed, we froze, wondering what to do. Stood for 30 seconds, lift called concierge and without a word, smiling, bowed and ran to the door. There was another case where we have caught at the exit to the roof. It was in the highest residential building in the world - Princess Tower (yes, like in Dubai the tallest and biggest). "I apologize, but you have to go down with me" - said the guard. Then we found out who we are and the purpose of our hike on the roof, not asked of the Russian mafia, and if we let him go.

Cross towards the financial center of Dubai is actually a small town and is divided into several areas. We are interested in two - Financial Centre and Dubai Marina - the main places clusters of skyscrapers. I have already said that Dubai is very luxurious city. Here, everything is present. Beauty is real, I know. It seemed to me that there is no longer think about the appropriateness of the buildings, and how beautiful they look. It seems to me that all these artificial islands, all these very tall buildings, and if the developer will pay off, in the very distant future. The main paradox for me was the fact that Dubai is almost nowhere to be found free wai faille, and if there is somewhere, the internet well, very slow.

Fountain show at Burj Khalifa

We sit in the subway car filled with Indians and go to the Burj Khalifa

With this building hard to put the Burj Khalifa in a horizontal shot. I left it, but the frame is received less beautiful than the one below.

The next day we rufili near the financial center

In this frame is particularly evident that Dubai does not only consist of skyscrapers

Poorer people also have a place to live

Before the game of cricket

Sometimes we met on the roofs of hot chicky, but we were nepodstupny

One of the coolest places visited us - the roof of a five star hotel Millennium Plaza

On the third day we went to the area of ​​Dubai Marina, where the most expensive hotel where the rich people live.

Palm Jumeirah

Burj Al Arab

DZ for parachutists

In the background is one of the most expensive hotels in the world - Atlantis

Channel Dubai Marina

Heaven on earth

Sunset. Speaking of sunsets and custodial time. Dubai gets dark much earlier and our modal time short enough for 20 minutes of time to darken completely.

Dubai Marina after sunset

On the last day we left the Burj Khalifa. There was hope inside to try somehow to climb the spire, but how to get inside to the fire escape, we had no idea. Inside Khalifa we probably would not have let him go, because the guys were in shorts and sneakers, and I was not wearing a jacket. So we decided to try to climb to the lookout.

The observation we arrived before dawn to film and nocturnal species and dawn.

But we waited on the lookout Faile. Smart Arabs have closed all the doors and put the camera around them, so we had to settle for views from the observation deck.

To be honest, the views from the Burj Khalifa - not the best views in Dubai.

Dawns

"Emirates Towers»

Dawn turned out to be boring. Until recently I had hoped that there will be at least some fog.

At the same time, our Dubai ended.

Source: dedmaxopka.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting