Jewelry found during the search (6 photos)

During the search in the apartment of Yevgeniya Vasilyeva seized 51,000 precious stones and 19 kg of gold and platinum. Recall that Yevgenia Vasilyeva - Russian businessman, who became famous in 2012 thanks to the corruption scandal, which later became the cause of the resignation of Anatoly Serdyukov.

Yevgeny Vasilyev called herself their wealth "cheap costume jewelry." Investigators tracked down the jewelry merchant who has bought them Vasilyeva (including rock crystal, stones and other expensive). Most "cheap jewelry," he said, "pulls somewhere on 350 thousand rubles." The total value of gems and precious metals and alloys is about 130 mln. Rubles. This is without taking into account the artistic value of the products themselves. Mother of spices to jewelry, which was called to help the investigation, it took more than a month in order to separate the fakes from the real jewelry: precious stones (diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds) with nearly 51 thousand. In total, the apartment supernumerary case "Oboronservis" stored 19 kg of gold and platinum passes kp.ru

WHERE ZLATO? Father Nikolai Vasilev supernumerary states that "no special wealth," his daughter was not. And he also insists that "jewelry - jewelry very often, and that in the sale." According to him, the daughter was going to engage in the production and sale of jewelery. - Is there, indeed, jewelry. Much less than is announced ... The lion's share - it's all ... Diamond jewelry is not there at all. There is a rhinestone. It is. Where did this all come from? Well, it's all the relatives, too, of course, and her grandmother and grandfather, and I, of course - said the father of the accused. - My daughter opened the jewelry company "Result". It is organized in August 2012. It's my mother they wanted to ... And I helped them financially.

However, prosecutors see this "cunning move" (apparently prompted lawyers Vassilieva), calculated on the excuse of his daughter. And prepare to court their evidence base regarding the true origin of tens and hundreds of millions of Evgenia Vasilyeva and her wealth. Although, of course, be taken into account and the financial possibilities of her father. And he explained that he could afford to help her daughter, as a poor man:

- I - Chairman of the Board of Directors of the 32nd trucking company, I - Chairman of the Board of Directors of the plant to produce artful, complex, multilayer pipes ... I - CEO and board member of the cable plant ... What is true, one of the investigators sarcastically remarked, " Even with this financial situation Vasilyeva father would take over 20 years to give his entire monthly salary of her daughter, so she took possession of such riches. " Meanwhile, it became known that Eugene Vasiliev much worried about the fate of seized jewelry. Her lawyers say even intend to submit an application for the return of her expensive property, which "law enforcement can damage during storage and transport."

Source: www.kp.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting