Steep rise and steep dive Sandra Bullock (Sandra Bullock)

The past year has been for Sandra Bullock (Sandra Bullock) is extremely successful. She managed to play in three films: "The Proposal» (The Proposal), «All About Steve» (All About Steve) and "The Blind Side» (The Blind Side). And no wonder it is recognized highest grossing actress of the year. Three films with her participation earned a total of 600 million. Dollars, with an overall budget of 84 million.
And besides, the first time an actress won two awards at the same time: the Oscar for Best Actress in the movie "The Blind Side" and the Razzie for worst actress in the movie "All About Steve».

Well, let's try to find out whether deservedly so Sandra won two of their awards in March 2010. Let's start with the most fateful course. So, "The Blind Side." I am very picky attitude to watching movies and immediately dismiss worthless movies, I simply do not watch. Therefore, I have to say that the film struck me. Struck by its atmosphere, a sense of hopelessness from the first frame. Young black guy nowhere to sleep and what to change, he is on the road, shivering from the cold, in fact nowhere.

At this point, a mother's heart a passing car Leigh Anne (Sandra Bullock) does not hold. With tears in her eyes she takes Michael home. He becomes the present and her son will love it as their second mother, with all my heart. Lee Ann will fight for it, bring it to the people and he will achieve a lot in life. But what did it for Lee Ann, he would never forget.

And let them write in the press that the film is too perfect, and relationships between people are too good. Well, there must be movies where everything should be fine. And Sandra proved to everyone that she had the strength and dramatic roles. Demonstrated convincingly so far as possible. She was able to convey the depth of feeling Lee Ann, her internal struggle, its fluctuations in the correctness of the decision, its struggle for adoption and for Michael to get him out of the black quarter. All that we empathize with her throughout the film. This is realism, that's what I tell you. And tears Sandra Bullock in this film believe so, as if she suffered something similar in his real life, not to get used to someone's role. Especially, the film describes the events that took place in reality, not in some, trumped-up scenario.

And I'm sure, for her role in this film it is worthy of an Oscar is much more than many others, received the award at different times. While seeing the Oscar for Best Actor in 2010 by Jeffrey Bridges was only for the fact that played the role of drunken country musician in the movie "Crazy Heart," stop reluctant to believe in the fairness of jury selection. But not in the case of Sandra Bullock. And to be honest, of all the films Sandra I like most movies: "Speed" where Sandra starred with Keanu Reeves, "The Elixir of Love №9» with Tate Donovan, and of course, who can forget "The Destroyer" with Stallone. Now to this little spisochki gained a movie - "The Blind Side."

Well, here we have reached and Steve, to the "Golden Raspberry" Sandra Bullock. I always thought Sandra talented actress. And it is unclear what considerations guided by it, by agreeing to this role. When watching a movie is an unpleasant feeling that the most interesting moments were in the trailer, but where is the promised comedy? Now a little about the plot. Girl Mary lives in his own world, built on crossword puzzles, in fact cut off from everyone in the house of his parents. And in my personal life because of this she is not all right. And there is constant work. But here during a blind date she falls in love with a cameraman and begins to travel for him all over the country, gradually bringing it to their persecution frenzied attacks rabies.

Begin to laugh! Only with that? Laugh with, Mary (Sandra Bullock) is running in the heat in the crimson autumn boots and an umbrella, I think blasphemy. Judging by what house she lives, I think the other shoe she just has. Or can laugh at jokes in reports which leads TV reporter Hartman Hughes (Thomas Haden), similar to the old cowboy. Or can laugh with, that half of the film, Mary sat in a deep mine with a deaf child. No, not impressive. It deliberately artificial gait, running on tiptoe just annoying. It is, of course, a good man. And do the right actions. Only her life is more like a melodrama than a comedy. Well, and the Steve (Bradley Cooper). He smiles charmingly course, do not say anything. But where it was necessary not to smile and play, were inconclusive. While merit is that the film failed, more writer-director than actor.

Farfetched comedy always looks a lot worse than a truly talented thing. And in the end terribly hurt when the film does not justify your hopes and expectations. In the final frames of the film all rush into each other's arms, but this is no happy ending. Love Mary and Steve did not take place. Sorry, but who then do all that was necessary?

Tags

See also

New and interesting