"Eurovision - 2010" won the German

Yesterday in Oslo, Norway hosted the final of "Eurovision - 2010". Quite surprisingly it won Lena Meyer-Landrut (Lena Meyer-Landrut) from Germany.

Yesterday a schoolgirl 19 years of age is not just won first place and set a record, gaining 246 votes.

The second place, with 170 points, won «psevdorokery" from Turkey maNga. Indeed the gap between first and second place was just great.

The third place went to Romanian wife Golf Seling (Paula Seling) project and Ovi. The assets of the Romanians 162 points. They are not even helped the two pianos.

We know N'evergreen with Shani (Chane), representing Denmark, took fourth place, has not reached 13 points to Romania (149 points).

Azerbaijani Safura Alizade (Safura), opens his final speech, he took fifth place (145 points).

In sixth place was Belgian Tom Dice (Tom Dice), in our opinion is not entirely deserved. Perhaps viewers haunted his blue guitar :)

Armenian Eva Rivas (Eva Rivas) and Sofia Nizharadze, Georgian woman (Sofia Nizharadze) predicted higher ground than they do (seventh and ninth, respectively).

Ukrainian became the tenth with a male name Alesha, who sang the song in the sugar people «Sweet People».

Just behind Alyosha placed Russian Peter Nalich with his musicians. It looks like it is really lost and forgotten again, Peter found himself alone on the eleventh place.

Spaniard Daniel Diges (Daniel Diges) also set a record, performing twice for one final. The fact is that during his first appearance on the scene broke a fan, and the performance was "crumpled". The decision of the jury, the Spaniard sang again. But even sung twice 15 places he did not shine. Maybe sing it once, and it would be pity to support a large number of spectators.

Photo: Reuters, Getty Images, AP

Country Artist Song Points 1 Germany Lena Satellite 246 2 Turkey maNga We Could Be The Same 170 3 Romania Paula Seling & Ovi Playing With Fire 162 4 Denmark Chanée & N'evergreen In A Moment Like This 149 5 Azerbaijan Safura Drip Drop 145 6 Belgium Tom Dice Me And My Guitar 143 7 Armenia Eva Rivas Apricot Stone 141 8 Greece Giorgos Alkaios & Friends OPA 140 9 Georgia Sofia Nizharadze Shine 136 10 Ukraine Alyosha Sweet People 108 11 Russia Peter Nalitch & Friends Lost And Forgotten 90 12 France Jessy Matador Allez Olla Olé 82 13 Serbia Milan Stanković Ovo Je Balkan 72 14 Israel Harel Skaat Milim 71 15 Spain Daniel Diges Algo Pequeñito (Something Tiny) 68 16 Albania Juliana Pasha It's All About You 62 17 Bosnia & Herzegovina Vukašin Brajić Thunder And Lightning 51 18 Portugal Filipa Azevedo Há Dias Assim 43 19 Iceland Hera Björk Je Ne Sais Quoi 41 20 Norway Didrik Solli-Tangen My Heart Is Yours 35 21 Cyprus Jon Lilygreen & The Islanders Life Looks Better In Spring 27 22 Moldova Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira Run Away 27 23 Ireland Niamh Kavanagh It's For You 25 24 Belarus 3+ Butterflies 2 18 25 United Kingdom Josh That Sounds Good To Me 10

Tags

See also

New and interesting