World Cup: Brazil without problems dealt with Chile

The first games wards Dunga is clearly not impressed. Fans expecting a luxurious attacking game and got a dry football with few goals, and scoring chances including.

The match against the Chileans had to confirm or deny the claim "magicians ball" in the sixth title. And Brazilians are adequately passed the examination. From the first minutes of "pentakampeonov" did not go for goal against Chile. They decided, probably test the ability to attack the Chileans. But beyond the control of the ball team Bielsa did not work.

But the Brazilians scored in the first half. And twice in a few minutes. First, in the 34th minute after a corner, Juan has played on the second floor, and hammer the ball into the goal.

And four minutes later (38th) [ censorship i>] has created a masterpiece of a pass-to Luis Fabiano, who had no choice but to double the advantage against Brazil.

Judging by what was happening on the field after the second goal scored, it became clear that Chileans do not "shine" in the game. After the break, coach of Chile made a double substitution in the hope of "fresh blood." But nothing happened except for a greater percentage of possession at the Chileans really did not do it.

But Brazilians are periodically sharply counterattacked. As a result, in the 59th minute a counterattack ended with the third goal. Ramirez was the first in the selection of the ball, and then gave the ball to Robinho (Robinho). "Kids" does not even need to enter the opponent's penalty area. But unsuccessful from a line made for the third time to surrender Bravo.

Chileans are still trying to go on the attack, and even created a couple of dangerous moments, but were unable to score even a goal of prestige. The Brazilians will play the quarter-final against the Netherlands.

Photo: AP, Reuters

Brazil - Chile 3: 0
Goals: Juan, 34, Luis Fabiano, 38, Robinho, 59
Brazil: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Juan, Bastos, Gilberto Silva, Ramires, Dani Alves, [ censorship i>] (Kléberson, 82), Robinho (Gilberto, 85), Luis Fabiano (Nilmar, 76)
Chile: Bravo, Isla (Millar, 61), Contreras (Tello 46) Jara, Fuentes, Vidal, Carmona, Beausejour, Sanchez, Mark Gonzalez (Valdivia, 46), Suazo
Note: [ censorship i>], Ramirez - Vidal Fuentes, Millar

Tags

See also

New and interesting