Crispy chicken

Ingredients:

- 3 chicken breasts (or a whole chicken)
 - 6 cups vegetable fat (I had the three, because the pieces were small)
 - 1 egg
 - 250 ml milk
 - 2 cups flour
 - 2 1/2 tsp salt
 - 3/4 tsp black pepper
 - 1/8 tsp paprika
 - 1/8 tsp garlic powder
 - 1/8 tsp baking powder

If you have a chicken, then butcher it should be like this: half legs, breasts in half, too, about equally, wings entirely, without tip. As a result, out of 10 pieces. I also have breasts, I cut them for 4-5 pieces across the grain. Slightly repulsed. Prescription chicken should be marinated, but what and how - apparently a secret, because they do not write. I did do with it did not and for good reason.
Mix the dry ingredients. Whip the egg and mix with milk. Now the chicken pieces must first dip in egg mixture, then carefully roll in flour mixture, again in egg and flour again. Thus prepared pieces spread on a plate. Give them to lie down minutes 5.
Vegetable fat to melt in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Chicken pieces should always swim in it. For the sake of saving fat, use a pan smaller in diameter, but then put smaller pieces. Fat is necessary to heat over medium heat. Pieces of a fat spread, so that they do not touch one another and float freely. First, almost until golden fried color on one side, and then finally to a golden color with another. The first side of "come" during the second frying. Spread the pieces on a paper towel to soak up excess fat. Serve after 5 minutes after cooking.

Tags

See also

New and interesting