Sweet holiday

This holiday is not yet very long story. Offered it to celebrate the French. Well, they are the people in the gastronomy of temptation, to listen to them. Here since 1995, July 11 is considered Day chocolate. Celebrate the Veda, where indifferent to this product. There are, however, a variant of the celebration of this holiday 4th of September. Oh well. Worthy product. And can be twice a year. In the US, by the way, there is, so to speak, "national chocolate day" - 7 July and 28 October. As for me, the more - the ones better.
And brought it to Europe Spaniards who borrowed the secret of its preparation of the Aztecs. The Indians called it "food of the gods." Completely agree. Well, conquistadors dubbed product from cocoa beans "black gold". Too bad, although this shortcut to something just does not append. However, as the "food».
By the way, until the twentieth century, when the chocolate began to produce industrial method, it was only available to the very wealthy segments of the population. (Although, to the twentieth century, many of which were available only the most-most)
Well, in Ukraine make the best chocolate in Lviv (Lvivska Maisternia). And then in freezers were transported across the country. And, although the shelf life of sweet joy rather large, long to keep it in the freezer is not recommended - lost palatability.

Wedding cake weighing five tons. Most-most.

The price of moose ($ 15,000) spooked buyers.

Guess who? I - I could not. This Lenin. The Romanian version. Chocolate, puffed rice, candy.

Belgium. The longest train (and generally sculpture) of chocolate. 34 meters.

Cars

Lions. Symbol of the city's Day Valentine

Tags

See also

New and interesting