Do not be indifferent

Your vigilance can become someone's last hope for salvation.

It all started on Sunday. We drive up by car to the entrance, were returning from the village, and our entrance on the bench sits some homeless, dirty dressed in some coat all back almost in the moss or the web, face scratched, sitting - smoking. And here we mean with bags, with the child, even as a dumb ... So far removed bags out of the car, finished his bum, and holding hands on the bench, apparently - a sore back, crawled up the urn to throw out the bull! Then I somehow differently, even with respect to that person looked that may not homeless at all ... but something happened, bad person, you can see the old man is not swollen calf with dates ... but when came home, once forgotten, a few hours out on the street, the man was gone. In the morning, at the beginning of the 8th, we took my daughter to the children. garden, and the man sitting next to a nearby store ... I had to work, worried about what to do, 02 calls or something. And if homeless. I once so called, took a peasant, and a day later he was again in the same bushes slept ... whether ... Written classified in the group in contact with the advertisement Pikalevo, where I'm an admin, screenshots below to the question - What are they doing something ?? People advised to apply to the district, with 3 attempts to get through to the district - but it was a holiday, say - 02 to call ... and I did not call ... Then at night looked into the network, and there is, in general, see. Screens. Now, not anymore truhovat, just 02 calls! Well that all ended well, but it could before!
In general, people! Be careful !!! From our attention or indifference depend on the lives and destinies of those around us, and not only! Do not pass, call 02, do not leave the person in trouble! I still feel ashamed that the old man roared all night at the store!

continued comments to Temko Group:

Well, in general here) thanks for vigilance) unexpected message, but very happy, I read it at 3 am and then it was a long time to fall asleep ... why I had not called ???

Tags

See also

New and interesting