What you need to do to get to court for possession of a coin

On the one guy opened an administrative case of coins, which he wanted to send the Russian Post.

A year ago, I have matured the need to send to Germany coin. Coin special value does not represent: a memorable Australian silver dollar, the price is about $ 100 US. I came to the post of joy, "and so it is necessary to send." The answer was given by the following: "You can not send overseas coins, medals - memorabilia, souvenir acting - no matter!". To my question "What to do?" I have offered to hide a coin in the book. "If I did not feel out - no problem accept the parcel." Well, I decided to take a chance.
He took the book Makarenko:

I cut through most of the page under the size you want (a coin in a box).

And he sent all this banderolku. As I explained then, that it was a big mistake: the administration of the data is only paper products can be sent. So ... A week later, I receive a telegram. In short, "Attend the Customs, because you brought up the matterĀ».

In general, the appointed date, I arrived at the customs. Written explanation. And waited for what would happen next. It turned out that they need to know the real value of the coin, and they sent her to Moscow. As it turned out, the examination cost them 6,000 rubles, although it was enough to just go at least on ebay and see analogue of the coin. So. Examination appreciated ruble coin in 2322. That is, you understand, right? .. They paid for 6c expert to understand that the coin is worth 2, 3k.

Then there was a trial, which I fully admitted his guilt of ignorance. The judge said that I did not do this anymore, but will have to pay a fine, and I returned to the coin. On that note, agreed. When I got my hands on a court order, there was said that I had to pay a fine of 1161 rubles, and also to pay the costs of the case - the same examination for 6000 rubles! But it did not help - the court decided, then it should be. I pay the whole thing, according to the details in the order specified.

After some time, I arrived at the customs office of the coin, find out the following: according to the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation, attributed to me to pay the costs of the case illegally. Because there is article 24.7. 2 of the Administrative Code, following which, a person such things should not pay. Further more! I was offered to write a statement to return the money. But as it turned out, I had them translated into wrongly specified in the court order details. That is, to penetrate, I paid that pay should not, even on the wrong details!

In the photo - Pulkovo customs.

But I had already decided to go to the end. And after another month of endless claims and litigation me the money back. It would seem that all the story is over. But no. After 2 months, I receive another letter. Now by bailiffs. And it requires to pay ... those same 6000 rubles! Another couple of weeks of proceedings, explanatory and I've had this duty police officer shoots.

So how do you still send coins, medals, tokens abroad? Several options:

a) The most criminal version - to push a coin into a pile of everything else and send the parcel.
b) Go to the Ministry of Culture and at their own expense to make the examination, which will be told what to send objects of no value to the Russian State.
c) However, the easiest way - to go abroad to one of the normal of this world and send out the parcel. That's what I plan to do good, Finland is always at hand.

In general, I was faced with the idiocy almost every level of our judicial system: from the law, ending completely the wrong decision of the court. The enemy of all this, of course, does not want. The whole story is complemented by a bunch of small, but funny moments - but, sorry, I can not openly describe ... Just at the bar for a glass of beer will tell)) By the way, here is the coin - the culprit in all this. On a heap of letters of judicial and other papers in the case. In the sim, everything. Take care of yourself, read the laws.

Source: rosteck.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting