Ramzan Kadyrov has invited Steven Seagal

US actor Steven Seagal came to visit Chechnya. Head of the republic and the actor found a lot in common.

"Today we come to the Republic of the famous American actor, film producer, screenwriter, director and martial artist (7 dan aikido) Steven Seagal. I invite guests to his residence. Socialize. Recognizes that the look of his films that I really like. The nobility, strength of will, honor, overcoming - the quality characteristic of Chechens are common heroes Segal. So, we can say that it is almost a Chechen! »

"The boys, too, met with Steven Seagal. But why Adam can not believe that this is indeed the hero of so many movies.))) They agreed that Steven will show at least a few tricks.))) »

"Also today, for our guest Steven Seagal made a tour of the city residence. Revealed Zoo. Also, I could not show the attributes of our Vainakh architecture - Chechen towers! After the tour sounded azan (call to prayer), and after praying, we decided to dine outdoors. We were joined by Chechen guests from Europe, led by Timur Dugazaevym and Ruslan Chagaev. "

"Steven Seagal is not only a good actor and a fighter, but also a connoisseur of art. Today Grozny our ensemble "Vainakh" and "Nokhcho" made national Chechen dance. After the speech, Stephen admitted that he had not seen anything more beautiful and that he is a fan of the Chechen Lezginka. We're fans of Steven Seagal movie, but it turned out that he was a fan of our national dance!)) In general, Stephen in Chechnya, we are spiritually enriched. And, so that the actor (by the way, he is also a singer who does not know) he expressed a desire, and promised this year to perform in Grozny with a solo concert. Well done! »

"Steven Seagal - a true expert in the preparation of special units and operations, an experienced instructor, which account for dozens of successful special operations. He wanted to see the work of the Chechen police. On the training ground in Tsentoroi fighters regiment named after Akhmad Kadyrov, the battalion "Yug" SVR Regiment, 141 th Regiment named Akhmad Kadyrov, SWAT and other units showed how to act in anti-terrorist operations. Shooting, hostage rescue, demolitions, elimination of terrorists ... I'll tell you a secret, Steven Seagal apparently wanted to remove any insurgent with our soldiers in the lead roles. But give them to the set, we can not - they guard the borders of our Motherland! "Echo of Moscow

Source: www.ridus.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting