Asshole and roads

Entertaining story sent to us today Author: GARGONA, Yaroslavl PesTnya
 with solos and choruses
losing "Mudaki and roads."
 Performed woman on the VOLVO ....
Smart woman on VOLVO.
 (Venue city of Yaroslavl, Road from the area "Zavolga" to the bridge across the Volga)
 So! Solo:
 Morning. Heat, light breeze caresses the cheek. Life is good!
Flying music on the familiar road, singing Glucose ...
 So far so good
 In the area of ​​school number 50 is formed avtostolpotvorenie, and I, as a disciplined worker unwilling to be late for work trying to shove among the same ...
avtoopazdyvayuschih  On the right side of the face narisovyvaetsya official in Zhigulenko with the phrase "sleeping alone, no one to coffee in the morning to cook and bitch climbs ahead."
And why he has decided that all the expensive hung signs "miss the official" I do not understand.
 In short, he chose me to "move", despite the fact that the move itself could only vertically.
 I tried to ask him a relaxed smile, "do not worry man, cork, it is our common problem, let's not exacerbate, will pass peacefully," but he decided to tell me that I'm not worthy of his car, its roads and all existence in an area of ​​1, 5 km from his person.
 A second attempt to force the man to think positively lead to increased aggression on his part, he realized that his mate choice does not interrupt Glucose and he decided to act hands.
Expression raging male perdveschalo not resolve the problem politically correct and just in case I blocked the door.
It is all in vain by pulling the handle has decided to break off a souvenir, and to spite me, the side mirror.
 People around had changed with a bored expression on the faces of the doomed-to-curiously excited. Damn the mirror did not come off, and he decided to at least bend his arms folded hit 40 degrees and contented got into his wheelbarrow.
 Cunning Swedes were able to give their VOLVO extraordinary resistance to vandals and hammam, pressing buttons directly from the interior mirror, I returned to the original position.
official howled so that glucose shut up.
 Thankfully, it turned out that the plug is not eternal, and was moving forward at a snail's pace.
It is necessary to remain in the stream.
 What else to try to tear off my car, thinking he had no time.
After moving away to a nearby strip it scraping protection, climbed up on the curb.
 He rode along the side pulled up to move to the "Outdoor" at the same time with me. Again, to see me, he did not expect, because steep maneuver, which he undertook, suggested the winning leap forward, and here such bad luck ...
 Ozverev Finally, he began to show me the strength to sound their car.
My Glucose screamed louder. By "Oh-oh, this is the love between us ..." to disperse, no one wanted.
 Standing to the right on the pedestrian island, I decided to skip the asshole to his goal: forward, as far away from me.
It seemingly took my gesture and sparing no tire slip Rushed to release the bridge across the Volga.
 But the unfinished revenge dude did not give rest and immediately under the bridge, he rushed to guard the traffic police demanding to stop my car approaches.
 The guard obeyed stupid.
 When he looked through my documents, my lover mirrors bouncing (turned out half a head shorter than me) tried to read the name.
 Discovering idiot unilateral desire was not there and I had to go on the attack.
 - Leave You finally me alone ?! Your dirty harassment will not succeed to whatever authorities you do not pay. It's outrageous! you allow yourself? ..
 "The authority" from the awareness of self-importance is clearly began to sympathize with me.
Catching the right look, I decided to reinforce ment in his desire to act against the infamous driver zhigulenka.
 - Excuse me, but his papers you checked? - I gave the guards one of the most radiant smiles naprashivayas on joint performance of his official duty.
 A man shaking and flushed when demanded his papers.
 He began to squeal that crush me, then went to rot ... drooling half with foul language.
 Strange, but his pathetic caused deep sympathy, as a hopelessly sick.
I felt that now most will pass the nerves, to be strong and assertive lost the desire.
 I wanted to cry and cheek involuntarily slipped tear.
 A man dressed quickly in the face victoriously triumphant side.
Ment somehow felt guilty and decided to clean up the mess:
 - Follow me - he snapped a man and went to his car.
 A man once again upset with the person alternates to the Cop car.
 Already starting the engine, I heard a voice in his cop govorilku:
 "I struck on the basis of the name of ...»
Eh! name I have not heard, mean glucose shouted: "Forgive me, baby ... Do ....»

© GARGONA, Yaroslavl

Tags

See also

New and interesting