I got a doctor

Dine something profane in the student dining room, rattled the infectious diseases hospital with a diagnosis of acute poisoning.
 In the department we had eight people and stood out from all the joker Grisha, live a little man in his forties.
It is associated with it ridiculous and terrible case, to whom I had witnessed.
It all started with the fact that one day we decided to do rectoscopy.
 I will not describe this humiliating procedure, which may appeal unless people with certain tendencies, but without some of the details can not do. First, the victim makes enema (a glass pipette with a rubber tube and capacity), then five minutes forced to endure intensifying urge, then the toilet, and finally into the hands of a doctor.
The doctor was somehow Vietnamese, whether working for the exchange of experience, or something else, it does not matter.
I otmuchalis and following a procedure gone Grisha. He came back early, red with shame and crushing laughter.
With his words and the words of those present there the nurses managed to reconstruct what happened.
 Nurse Grisha put an enema, wait, as it should be, five minutes (Grisha still suffering) and then saw the tip of a glass pipette enema is broken.
 She looked at the floor - no. Conclusion - broken off in the ass.
 Vietnamese rushed to the doctor (Gregory suffers his last legs), a doctor, penetrating the heart of the problem, made his fatal mistake.
 He forgot that Grisha gurgles Vodicka! His decision was probably a competent medical point of view, but not in this case.
The doctor drove writhing (think of the pain) Grisha on the treatment table, put the cancer and looked into his anus, professional hands apart Grishin buttocks and said this:
 - Come put more vim into it.
 How then told the nurse, power salvo was such that, if it were not a doctor, blocked the arc of fire, it would have to wash the window.
 Soundtrack was deafening.
Grisha, easily in the weight of the body and the soul, quickly left the scene of the disaster.
The last thing he saw was standing in the middle of procedural, obosrany up and down the mountain-doctor, repeating the mantra:
 - Alcohol! Alcohol!
 And shuddered with laughter nurses tried unsuccessfully to get the cotton wool and alcohol.
Procedures that day was no more.
 Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting