Especially the last sentence correctly

We have gathered somehow relax in natural surroundings, near the lakes and indulge in earthly pleasures uncomplicated.
 Simply put, go fishing with all the ensuing consequences.
 Four of us were - father and friend and I with a friend.
 As expected, fish, dine vodka, we ate, ease bikes Ushytsya cooked.
 Like, it's time to sleep, and vodka makes itself felt.
 A friend of his father - Victor Nikolaevich - a little strange, pedantic and suspicious people.
 Fishing his strangeness is expressed this way: He's sleeping binds fishing dinghy himself in the leg with a rope, while he sleeps, naturally, in a tent.
 His comments in this regard are limited to three words: "Schaub is not cn @ zdili».
 Then we wake up in the morning with a hangover. With terrible. Thoughts are so lazy in the head.
 We awake Victor Nikolaevich - say, a morning bite, it's time to go fishing.
 He lifts his head, opens (as he thinks) the eye and says: "On the x @ nd!»
 The same answer we get to the question about the possibility of using his boat on the morning bite.
 We accept it as a "yes».
 Here it is necessary to clarify that the shore of the lake, where we stop, very high and steep.
 Walk down to the water on it is still possible, but to drag the boat - no way.
 Without further ado, we load the boat necessary equipment, put into it and throw the anchor from the shore to the water.
 It all happened in an instant. Following the boat out of the tent, sitting on an ass, with large (already awakened eyes) and shouts: & quot; @ ban in your mouth !!! & quot; Viktor flies and hidden behind a cliff coast, and then there was a sound similar to the sound of the fall of fresh meat on the table without a tablecloth and accompanied also like him sounding cry: "Bl @ rd !!!».
 My friend rubs her eyes and says all I do not drink more (he did not know about the alarm system, to which resorted Viktor).
 I realized what had happened, but he hoped that he fell into the water.
 In the water he fell. Viktor was lying face down in the boat in an unnatural position, then he turned around the neighborhood darkened eyes and said, "Well, not for x @ nd tied!»

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting