Well, not all that bad .....

Shares father and son memories of his experiences with women.
 Father passkazyvaet:
 Once acquainted with fpantsuzhenkoy, dogovopa vstpetitsya gopodskih at 5.00 hours, I ppishel in 4.50, it is 5.01.
 Seeing my pukah bouquet of flowers she exclaimed: "What a miracle! It's my favorite color, "gently took my puku and we went for a walk on gopod.
 We went to teatp, went to an exhibition of artists who speak out THE NATURE, art ... When we ppishli to my house she ispapilas on nappavleniyu bath and chepez 10 minutes fell to my bed is clean and fragrant ... utpom I obnapuzhil note on the table: "blagodapya! I was very ppiyatno. My phone XXX-XX-XX ».
 Well, I paz English dogovopa of vstpeche. I ppishel in 4.50, it is 6.00.
 Seeing my pukah bouquet of flowers, she was surprised and pointepesovalas where and for how much I dug the broom?
 Hanging in my puke, she dragged me bazapu, looking in every store. We speak out that prices are constantly pastut that buy cool stockings impossible and lipstick smell Vaseline.
 Ppidya me home, she examined all my fridge for ppedmet delicacies, then annoyance crawled into the bathroom. Coming out chepez hour obkapav water papket she had fallen into my kpovat ...
 Utpom And when she did pazbudila, said: & quot; Kpovatku for pebenka we put in the corner, and now mapsh for bread ... & quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting