Women and computers))

-The Clean and unsorted computers in women.
 As for the theory of a woman always adapts to the environment, as opposed to men, who, of course, on the contrary, the entire world rebuild for themselves, women just adapt to the "monster" in the form of a computer.
Those. If the computer starts somewhere podglyukivat man just sort out the reason (as a last resort to replace all the stuffing and the all business).
 Woman - Nah, she will pick up (!) A sequence of actions with the computer (operating system software), when glitches are minimized. Even if it takes a lot of time.

- If a man has to repeat the same kind of operation several times in a row - he will spend time trying to automate it. The woman will repeat the same operation until:
 a) does not bother
 b) all finally done
 c) someone tells you that you can do it automatic, "and that's like this." Then she says, "but before that I did not say anything!» ...
Another case: when a man watches a woman doing the same routine operation that can be automated, the man offers her assistance in the form of "I Wait'll show you how to do it easier," what often gets the answer is "no, no, come on then, I left 75 just do it - and then you tell me. "
After the story woman enjoys some time acquired knowledge, but, then again, a habit takes its toll.

- Women are very rarely gain direct URL in the browser - typically on the button comes on any site where there is a necessary link, and then - already on it further.

- If a woman accustomed to press Ctr-C with two hands - you can not try to wean her from it.

- The most incomprehensible for women program - FAR commander (and similar)

- Woman amazingly quickly memorize any sequence with the computer. Plays, by the way, no errors at any time.

- A woman has never studied the menu more or less complex program completely.

- Go to the other (newer) program (shell, editor) for women has been very hard.

- When climbing on the internet just fine have been downloaded a few sites, but some new site is loaded for too long - call provider should be immediately "what you have to the Internet ?!»

- Women will never look for new versions of software. In general, the new programs. They always have a set of pre-installed software. In this sense they are - self-sufficient.
 - Same as with iron.

- However, a woman is easily persuaded to upgrade if it complains about any brake while typing, for example. You can simply say that this is the computer runs out of memory (and very, very not associated with thirty editors open at the same time).

From the Forum

Tags

See also

New and interesting