Japanese - a delicate matter. And they are not alone!

It was in January 2005 in Hannover, Germany.
 We went to the exhibition, three people, and met there with representatives of the different plants. We come to a meeting, well we sat there at the table, talking (representatives of plants mainly from Ukraine and Russia).
 Each presentation feature bars: for free beer, wine, brandy, etc. We, of course, is greatly appreciated hospitality.
That talk, and he is sitting at the next table or Chinese or Japanese horseradish understand and carefully so staring at us and hears all. We have paid attention to it, they say Che staring still not fucking understand!
I'm being pretty drunk: beer, wine, cognac and back poredke made a breathtaking conclusion that the mole Chinese or Japanese yavlaetsya representative of the Japanese mafia yakuza me all at our table unanimously supported, even the representative of the plant, which added a few compliments to Our Sino-Japanese neighbor in the table. Then I noticed that if we did not like, he can get all your ninja sword and chop us all cabbage, etc.
 And then there was a big fucking, we were approached by another representative of the plant and reminded of our Lady, that she had another meeting after 5min. Nikolai Ivanovich with some from Kazakhstan. Probably in Russian does not cut? Answer: cuts in Russian better than you! By the way here he is at the next table.
I sat there and felt like a goof in the trenches! This breakup I have not had for a long time! We quickly took off from there, as our interlocutor with the color of the face closer to the crimson, remained in talks with the normal-speaking representative of the Japanese mafia.

Sent by Seryoga

Tags

See also

New and interesting