Vital =)

Characters and performers: the director of the company (a normal guy with a present sense of humor), Deputy evil (bad and harmful) Vovik (the main character - a worker with certain notions of honor and conscience of the individual).
 It takes place the day after his appointment to the post of deputy proper Zama. In the event the office is, oddly enough, was not advertised. It so happened events that Vovik potsapalsya a deputy.
 Information on the subject of the dispute had disappeared in the depths of history, but it is known that it was right Vovik.
 Shouts turning into mats, turning into a threat like "And you would not go", "I'll fire you fuck," "I'm your mother ... your dad ..." etc. etc. At some point, Deputy breaks and wildly yelling: "All! You're fired! Write a statement! »
Vovik quietly takes a sheet of paper, a pen, moves to the next table, wrote a statement and gives it to Zama. One of passion (without reading it!) Podmahivaet resolution lacks application and rushes to the principal's office. Vovik looks after him, shrugs and goes to the restroom, where colleagues while away working time, sipping tea, kofeI and other strong drinks.
 It takes several minutes. The director of the recreation room comes with scribbles Vovik. He sits down at one table - he immediately poured ryumashku - he drinks, and hands Vovik zanyuhivaet statement saying: "Funny shit ... Conscience must have." And lyba all over the face.
 The content of the sheet:
 "Statement.
 Please dismiss (full name Zama) on their own. "
 Date. The following resolution:
 "I do not mind" Signature Zama.

Tags

See also

New and interesting