Witch

The end of the '80s. Awaken, together with the restructuring of all sorts of psychics on TV Kashpirovskiy replaces Chumak. Advanced people are beginning to look a capacity.
 At that time, I had a good friend who I loved gab on the phone, you know, a kind of two hours, three of everything and at bedtime.
 In general, during our next session she tells me of her presence of certain abilities:
 --I Have a powerful psychic field. With me already held several sessions.
 What I took "to giggle»:
 --Witch? Fly on a broomstick? Arrives, a window open ... etc.
 In short, the youth, "play the hormone." I feel - angry, but I continue to tease.
 We talked, and I went to bed.
 At night I dream my nightmare. He told me often, about once a month, to dream. I do not know, some told me that they, too, is a dream, walking around the room someone and you can not arm or leg to move. And wild, irrational fear. Who says - "naughty house" who - "eat less at night is necessary." But waking up, drinking some water in the kitchen - I calmed down and went to inspect the horrid dreams.
 In the morning, waking up and stretching, looking out the window. The first snow fell outside the white, white. Business everydayness fall changed festive white winter. And then I really got scared. Cold Fear made up hair. 9th floor standard flats. On the railing of the balcony is open the first snow and the snow on this trail. Tracks of bare feet. One foot wide, and the other along.

Tags

See also

New and interesting