Soak calendar "Hostess" in 2005, April 12.

Update a file (I think at home):

1. Clean first with soap and water and then with a weak solution of caustic soda (10-15 g per 200 ml water) and incubate for 5-20 minutes in a solution of the following composition: 10 parts of 20% nitric acid, 30 parts of 20% sulfuric acid and 70 parts of water. Protect your hands and eyes.

(So ​​I imagined standard kitchen set: nitric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, oxygen cylinders \ hydrogen retort-burner-centrifuge, gloves for protection against chemicals).

After chemical treatment, (yeah - that's not all!) Files wash with hot water (fucking pipe after a chemical. Attack) and dip the milk of lime (always keep in the refrigerator for a couple of packages, all of a sudden attack insomnia).

In a glass container, dissolve 90g of borax in 750 ml of hot distilled water (as well as the canister 10 liters of water - suddenly want to drink). To this solution with agitation (varis soup-varis tomorrow mother-in-law comes to visit), add 400g finely grind of copper sulphate (which is my favorite coffee grinder ...) and 350 g of 30% sulfuric acid (I think everyone knows that the solution of sulfuric acid and water is heated ). Put in a solution file and keep it there for 20 minutes. Then rinse with water.

What to do next with a file - not said. Files, utensils and water pipes, I believe, to pass disposal service highly toxic waste.

Tags

See also

New and interesting