Again, the blonde behind the wheel))

I have a friend working in the yard that has Pts narrow passage between the walls barely leaving in two cars. The road dead end (as in Diamond hand) along the whole intestine offices, respectively parked cars. Respectively, entered! There is no place ?? Unloads quickly planted and piss ... without creating a traffic jam.
For a long time the road has collapsed completely, and it was decided all "biznestsentrovskim kolkhoz" road asphalt. In voluntarily compulsory acc.
All agreed amongst themselves that the car park will not, and the guard said that would be all alien chasing.
And then one day in the intestine enters Blonde insect on the gelding «S» class never old. stops right across the road, the Ponte closed car and sent into the building. Approached her guard and quite correctly said that we should not put the car here. Mol way to do here and now will bring rubble. What acc guard was officially sent. (What he did not even offended) Blonde was in the building for a long time. But when it came out I saw the following picture ...
Eight piles of approximately 13 tons each were sprinkled from her car to the exit in a checkerboard pattern (I suspect that the guard podsuetilsya) excluding even the idea that you can go from here. In this case, from the windows of the offices already hung hysterical neighing workers.
Screech blonde was shrill, and imagination is boundless ...
The judge in a stated mat, here were to materialize out of thin air "lads" in an amount so nothing less than the 2nd Belorussian Front ...
And then she made a huge mistake.
Defiantly get the phone.
Calls.
In this case, pressing a tear in brief describing the problem ...
And waiting for the righteous wrath of the faithful (to others) puts the phone in speakerphone mode ... (so yes surrounding feared)
After a brief pause from the phone tired doomed voice is heard ...
"Stay there! Now I bring you SHOVEL! »
People are starting to fall out of windows ...
CURTAIN!

vex2k

Tags

See also

New and interesting