My console

1. It is no secret that such stations in the network enough, but I have now decided to show the public ponostalgirovat and my first console. Of course it is an 8-bit "Dendy", donated by parents for successful completion of the 1st class back in 1993. Thus, the set-top box is now knocked about 18 years, but very funny - it works, as always take good care of this almost the most expensive in the lives of adolescents in those years things. This unit cost by today's money somewhere about 1000 re parents forked, and I nearly cried with happiness when she saw. All the while she lay with her grandmother, and is preserved in its original form. I think someone it can be fun.

(8 photos

PS: The second attempt to post, 1 time I somehow AntiSpambot banned. Administration allowed perezalit again.

2. On a colorful box famously adorns some animeshny warrior characters and inspiring inscription in English with errors: «Would you like to ... A Kinnd of super Power. Come on That is Hi Games Power. "

3. In the box console itself, two joystick adapter, the gun and the first cartridge, where it was stopyatsot BomberMan`a species. But that did not stop me cut into it for hours on end, with breaks for food and arguing with parents, argue that such a pace, I'll put the picture tube and vision at the same time.

4. In the case of the main unit (or whatever it's called) had several proud: "The St. W Arrior Family Computer ", militant" BoeCh Victorious "and" Distinctive 93 »

5. Rear view. 4 inputs - adapter, audio-video (for especially privileged children who are allowed to play on a color telly) and the RF-Switch (under the antenna input), which I used, enjoying all the pleasures of the image of a small black white "Sapphire».

6. The joystick was in the form of "bone", as it seemed to me. Very convenient, but unfortunately often fail, what was "extremely happy" Grandpa, endlessly payavshy and spend on them a bunch of tape, grunting and saying: "You are here their dёrgaesh, wire twist, of course they will break».

7. One of the most mysterious things in the set was of course the gun. I still do not understand how it worked, but the number of pristrelennyh game Duck Hunt ducks accurately exceeded one thousand.

Cartridges appeared more and more, others were bought what -So we have changed with your friends, and still had a kiosk where you can for 20 rubles and get beushnye the old cartridge with a game in which you have not had a dream about igral.Potom "Sege" then I got "PleySteyshn" later computer, but my old pristavochka in my heart forever. Thank you for attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting